Author Topic: The Deal Is Made: Kasich to Ohio, Rubio to Florida, Cruz Out In Both  (Read 606 times)

Offline libertybele

Interesting.  I have not heard anything about Cruz bailing on Florida or Ohio, but in the same respect I haven't heard or seen any Cruz ads around here.  I don't think this 'plan' if there is one is going to work, I for one won't vote for Rubio -- even with Cruz out of the way, I don't think Rubio has the support to beat Trump here.

The Deal is Made: Kasich to Ohio, Rubio to Florida, Cruz Out of Both.

Let’s review shall we.

Jeb Bush has a private meeting with Kasich, Cruz, and Rubio.

Cruz’s campaign, after a lot of bluster about going all in in Florida admits it was all a head fake. They had one event scheduled for today with Sean Hannity in Orlando that was previously scheduled and will be nationally focused, not Florida focused. Then Cruz is bailing on Florida. For the Rubio folks complaining, I’m told the campaign did try to make adjustments, but couldn’t for reasons not in the campaign’s control.

Cruz’s campaign takes down its Florida ads. The Cruz Super PACs follow suit allegedly — at least some of them have signaled they too are getting out.

Marco Rubio revs up his Florida presence and is nowhere to be found in Illinois, Missouri, and North Carolina.

The Cruz campaign redirects all its resources to those three states, with Cruz rallies, ad buys, GOTV etc.

Now Rubio’s spokesman goes on national television and says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio.

Kasich is going all in in Ohio and ceding Illinois, Missouri, and North Carolina to Cruz. In fact, Kasich suddenly has no events in Illinois, and only one event in Pennsylvania after the Ohio primary.

In other words, Kasich is now only campaigning in Ohio; Rubio is only campaigning in Florida; and Cruz is avoiding events in Florida and Ohio.

There is clearly a plan to stop Trump.

Now National Review is coming out with an endorsement of Cruz.

http://theresurgent.com/the-deal-is-made-kasich-to-ohio-rubio-to-florida-cruz-out-of-both/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

Re: The Deal Is Made: Kasich to Ohio, Rubio to Florida, Cruz Out In Both
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 02:11:28 pm »

Hallie JacksonVerified account
‏@HallieJackson

Wow. Just now, @marcorubio on whether he'd support GOP nominee: says he continues to intend to but "it's getting harder every day."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

Re: The Deal Is Made: Kasich to Ohio, Rubio to Florida, Cruz Out In Both
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 02:30:48 pm »
Hallie JacksonVerified account
‏@HallieJackson

Wow. Just now, @marcorubio on whether he'd support GOP nominee: says he continues to intend to but "it's getting harder every day."

I for one, don't buy into Cruz making a deal with the 'devil'...as for Marco., he can't be trusted period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.