Author Topic: Trump: Calling Carson pathological was ‘part of the game'  (Read 296 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump: Calling Carson pathological was ‘part of the game'
« on: March 11, 2016, 08:06:10 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-ben-carson-liar-220625

For Donald Trump, calling Ben Carson "pathological" was just another thing he had to do to win.

“Well, it was part of the game," the GOP presidential front-runner told "Fox and Friends" on Friday, shortly before he was set to receive the retired neurosurgeon's endorsement at his Palm Beach, Florida, resort.

Trump had been asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade if that was, indeed, just part of the "game" that is the Republican presidential cycle.

"And all I was doing was trying to say exactly what he said about his growing up, which was tough," Trump said. "And I just, all I did was read parts of what he said and then I hoped, but it all worked out.”

When Carson overtook Trump in national polling in the fall, the Manhattan real-estate developer attacked portions of his biography, comparing accounts of Carson's violent incidents as an adolescent to that of a "child molester" in that both are "pathological."

“As an example: child molesting. You don’t cure these people. You don’t cure a child molester. There’s no cure for it. Pathological, there’s no cure for that," Trump said in November. At one point, Trump even did a mock re-enactment of Carson's account of the time he tried to stab someone, only to fail because of a belt buckle.

Appearing earlier on the same program, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said he had not spoken to Carson since the day he suspended his campaign. Asked about the endorsement, Rubio downplayed it, saying he has his “fair share” of support from governors across the country.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump: Calling Carson pathological was ‘part of the game'
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:07:33 pm »
So when Trump calls Ted Cruz a nasty liar, he is in fact lying himself. He just admitted that charges coming out of his mouth are 100% unadulterated bullshit. It's all a game after all.

A-Lert

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 08:19:22 pm »
 Carson: Trump Didn't Call Me A Child Molester...
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/carson-trump-didnt-call-me-a-child-molester-people-in-the-press-twisted-his-words-video/

Ben Carson: I'm Open to Being Donald Trump's Vice...
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ben-carson-im-open-to-being-donald-trumps-vice-president/

Feb 9, 2016 .Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said on the day of the New Hampshire primary that he was open to serving as vice president under another candidate, specifically saying that he would be willing to sit down and discuss it with Donald Trump.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 08:20:49 pm »
So when Trump calls Ted Cruz a nasty liar, he is in fact lying himself. He just admitted that charges coming out of his mouth are 100% unadulterated bullshit. It's all a game after all.

Must be part of the 'Art of the Deal' somehow.  :whistle:  Trump is a whackadoo!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 12:39:50 am »
Must be part of the 'Art of the Deal' somehow.  :whistle:  Trump is a whackadoo!

He does say in that book that lying is good deal making.