Author Topic: The Scrum: Video Emerges to Suggest WaPo Reporter Ben Terris Misidentifies Lewandowski in Fields Incident  (Read 343 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/11/trump-presser-ben-terris-misidentified/

New video of Donald Trump’s press conference Tuesday evening shows that the Washington Post’s account of an altercation involving Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields could not possibly have happened as Ben Terris reported.

In conducting our own due diligence, we have reviewed as much video footage and other evidence as possible, and present it in the interest of transparency.

Contrary to what Donald Trump said Thursday evening after the GOP debate, the incident certainly happened. However, the person who made contact with Fields was likely not Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

As Trump campaign spokesperson Katrina Pierson said Thursday on the Fox Business Network, “someone probably did grab her,” i.e. Fields, though Pierson claimed it could not have been Lewandowski.

Audio of the incident, published on Politico, shows Fields asking Terris if the individual who pulled her left arm was, in fact, “Corey.” Terris says it was — an assertion he later repeated in print: “I watched as a man with short-cropped hair and a suit grabbed her arm

Offline sinkspur

Trumpbart throwing its own reporter under the bus to protect the Donald's mangy butt.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

It is as predictable as sun and air, that opponents will try to taunt people, and start violence, confrontation, screaming, ejections, rough handling, etc. etc. etc.

I would expect Trump forces are well aware of this, and have good plans to handle it as well as possible.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline katzenjammer

Listen to what Joel Pollack (Senior Editor-at-Large) at Brietbart says, bump.

HAPPY2BME

Fact is stranger than fiction.