Author Topic: BLACK LIVES MATTER Plans MAJOR DISRUPTIONS at TRUMP STL RALLY  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/black-lives-matter-plans-major-protest-at-trump-stl-rally/

BLACK LIVES MATTER Plans MAJOR DISRUPTIONS at TRUMP STL RALLY

Jim Hoft Mar 10th, 2016 6:55 pm

The St. Louis Progressive Students Organization is organizing major disruptions at Donald Trump’s rally at the Peabody Opera House in downtown St. Louis.

One thousand people have signed up as interested in attending the disturbance.
317 have committed to attend the rally and raise hell.

From their Facebook page:

The fascist Donald Trump is coming to our city this Friday. It is our job and our duty to unite to #ShutItDown.

UPDATE: **Buying tickets and then not showing up WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE. Peabody Opera House will be filled with overflow crowd if people with tickets do not show up. Make sure to spread this as well.**

If you would like assistance from us to help protect your safety, please feel free to message us and we will be making the proper connections as needed in the near future. If you got a ticket and would like to attend the actual Trump Rally, get there early! His website says doors open at 9AM, with the rally starting at noon, and we’re sure others will be there even earlier than that.

The safety of everyone either at the rally or part of our efforts is our top priority. Several measures will be taken to ensure this is upheld.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: BLACK LIVES MATTER Plans MAJOR DISRUPTIONS at TRUMP STL RALLY
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 03:01:12 pm »
You know you're winning and have all the right enemies when Black Lives Matter is freaking out about you!

GO TRUMP!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 03:36:50 pm »
Yep all 78 BLM racists who signed up are really going to have a major impact the 10-15000 Trump supporters there will not be able to handle

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 05:20:59 pm »
So childish.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 07:21:57 pm »
BLM inadvertently gives Donald Trump more press coverage.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 07:35:47 pm »
I know quite a few Black guys, not a single one of them is unarmed. They all have a little somethin waiting. That is their culture. That is how they live.

I hope for the sake of everyone that these guys are unarmed. But, I doubt it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 07:51:38 pm »
It is just a matter of time when the BLM kills someone. They WH/Soros will stop at nothing to try to destroy Trump.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 08:34:56 pm »
Ben Carson's endorsing Donald Trump really lights their torches.

(I'm not talking about 'Black Lives Matter')

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 10:48:57 pm »
Campaign events have always been a target for protestors. In recent history there was Code Pink, the Occupy Movement, We are the 99 percent, LaRouche disciples, among others.  And each time they were asked to leave or even ejected by security if they refused. But can anyone remember one of those incidents. Does any stick out? No.    They were completely forgettable.
Trump however has made them into spectacles, part of his reality TV persona. His supporters eagerly anticipate a disruption and cheer the violent interlude like a few minutes of being part of the  Maury Povich show.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 10:57:24 pm »
Campaign events have always been a target for protestors. In recent history there was Code Pink, the Occupy Movement, We are the 99 percent, LaRouche disciples, among others.  And each time they were asked to leave or even ejected by security if they refused. But can anyone remember one of those incidents. Does any stick out? No.    They were completely forgettable.
Trump however has made them into spectacles, part of his reality TV persona. His supporters eagerly anticipate a disruption and cheer the violent interlude like a few minutes of being part of the  Maury Povich show.

The way I see things here....

You can emulate Martin O'Malley, who had the temerity to respond to a chant of Black Lives Matter demonstrators, with "All Lives Matter"!  (His numbers tanked shortly thereafter...shirt or no shirt.

or....

You can beat the living sh*t out of disrespectful feral black bastards who stomp on our flag and disrupt a rally.

Uh.....I'll go with the latter.   How about you?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 10:58:18 pm »
It is only a matter of time till one of them kills or seriously hurts people at the rally.

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 11:02:23 pm »

You can emulate Martin O'Malley, who had the temerity to respond to a chant of Black Lives Matter demonstrators, with "All Lives Matter"!  (His numbers tanked shortly thereafter...shirt or no shirt.

or....

You can beat the living sh*t out of disrespectful feral black bastards who stomp on our flag and disrupt a rally.

They continue to push people who are fed up with them. Then cry when they are pushed back. They are feral indoctrinated yutes. Just like the left has made them. they will never know how they are being used and never know how great this country is for the world. They will never prosper or be happy.

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 11:03:25 pm »
They continue to push people who are fed up with them. Then cry when they are pushed back. They are feral indoctrinated yutes. Just like the left has made them. they will never know how they are being used and never know how great this country is for the world. They will never prosper or be happy.
Meanwhile Soros/ourmasters laugh all the way to the bank.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 11:48:39 pm »
The more trouble these feral negroes cause -- the higher Trump's poll numbers will climb.

Bring it on!

A-Lert

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 12:11:01 am »
Rather than finding a candidate to support and promote they want to incite violence.  My patience is wearing thin.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 12:19:31 am »
The safety of everyone either at the rally or part of our efforts is our top priority. Several measures will be taken to ensure this is upheld.

Actually... starting a riot at the rally is most certainly their 'top priority'...

Again... won't work... will only make Trump more popular than ever... taxpayers are sick of these people...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 12:36:08 am »
Actually... starting a riot at the rally is most certainly their 'top priority'...

Again... won't work... will only make Trump more popular than ever... taxpayers are sick of these people...

Excellent observation, Dan!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 12:59:44 am »
Typical Democrat political response to the fascistic tactics of these BLM/Occutard/Marxist thugs:   Shut down the event.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 04:00:29 am »

or....

They should have locked the cops out once the BS started and beaten the miscreants within an inch of their lives. Trump didn't, which gives the lie to "Trump is a Fascist/Nazi". Because they WOULD have.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 05:16:35 am »
They should have locked the cops out once the BS started and beaten the miscreants within an inch of their lives.

I'm sure that would have calmed things down.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 05:16:57 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 09:43:21 am »
What the police and the Secret Service should have done beforehand is set up barricades in a  two to three blocks perimeter of the building.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02