Author Topic: HazMat called to Ted Cruz's Houston office after reports of suspicious substance  (Read 577 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.click2houston.com/news/hazmat-called-to-ted-cruzs-houston-office-after-reports-of-suspicious-substance?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KPRC2

HOUSTON - HazMat personnel were called to Ted Cruz's office in southwest Houston after reports of a suspicious substance.

Houston police went to Cruz's presidential campaign headquarters at 24 Greenway Plaza about 3:30 p.m. Thursday.

Cruz officials released the following statement:

"Today, a staff member in our Houston office opened a letter that contained a white substance. The office followed standard protocol, immediately notifying local authorities. The FBI, their HazMat team, and City of Houston Fire Department came to the scene and tested the substance. It was found to be non-toxic, and has been taken away by the FBI for further testing."

Offline Frank Cannon

He's a nasty liar who nobody likes so he deserves getting these letters.

A-Lert

I hope the authorities are able to track down, arrest and convict the low-life POS who did it. It's not funny or cute.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Does anyone else wonder about the weird things happening?  The pastor that was shot after delivering a speech at the Cruz rally.  Then he turns up at the White House throwing things over the fence.  Then there was the weird video of Christie standing behind Trump looking like he was scouring back and forth as if he was checking to see  if someone was watching him.  Now this.

Then there is Trump with his words that matter:   “Paul Ryan, I don’t know him well, but I’m sure I’m going to get along great with him,” Trump said. “And if I don’t, he’s going to have to pay a big price.”

I suppose everyone has to get along or pay the price.  Maybe Trump has nothing to do with these things but he does make threats and that makes for suspicion.  And his supporters are punching people and threatening to kill people too. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline flowers

Does anyone else wonder about the weird things happening?  The pastor that was shot after delivering a speech at the Cruz rally.  Then he turns up at the White House throwing things over the fence.  Then there was the weird video of Christie standing behind Trump looking like he was scouring back and forth as if he was checking to see  if someone was watching him.  Now this.

Then there is Trump with his words that matter:   “Paul Ryan, I don’t know him well, but I’m sure I’m going to get along great with him,” Trump said. “And if I don’t, he’s going to have to pay a big price.”

I suppose everyone has to get along or pay the price.  Maybe Trump has nothing to do with these things but he does make threats and that makes for suspicion.  And his supporters are punching people and threatening to kill people too.
Hey do you have a link for me yet about KKK and white supremacy  yet?

Offline flowers

Give me a link I will give you one on your theory. .......................

Suspect in Idaho pastor shooting blames Martians
John Bacon, USA TODAY , KGW 3:16 PM. PST March 09, 2016

http://www.kgw.com/news/crime/suspect-in-idaho-pastor-shooting-blames-martians/75011277 

Man up gal....give me links!!

Offline flowers

http://dailyscene.com/idaho-shooting-suspect-blames-hypersexual-martians-in-manifesto/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:facepalm2:   In the name of God, pull it together! 

A "big price" in politics is a loss of influence, power, position.   Ryan risks losing all three if he works against President Trump's agenda. 

A-Lert

Please remove your foil hat. Thank you.

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HAPPY2BME

It'll be Trump's butler SERVING a load of tea and cookies.

HAPPY2BME

:facepalm2:   In the name of God, pull it together! 

A "big price" in politics is a loss of influence, power, position.   Ryan risks losing all three if he works against President Trump's agenda.

=====================================

How do they sleep?

A-Lert

I gave it to you in the other thread.  But here they are again with a extra bonus.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-white-supremacists-216620

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/donald-trump-attracting-white-supremacists-draws-c/?page=all

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/white-supremacist-group-urges-new-hampshire-voters-support-trump

Trump swam in mob-infested waters in early years as an NYC developer

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/trump-swam-in-mob-infested-waters-in-early-years-as-an-nyc-developer/2015/10/16/3c75b918-60a3-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html

:bsflag:

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.