Author Topic: Trump: I'll Indict Hillary  (Read 2260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I'll Indict Hillary
« on: March 10, 2016, 08:36:21 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=718442

Newsmax
Trump: I'll Indict Hillary
Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:21 AM

Donald Trump says as president he would pursue a criminal indictment of Hillary Clinton if the Obama administration through Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not.

Politico reports that the Republican front-runner, during a town hall interview on Fox News, said he will go after Clinton for using a private email server to conduct government business when she was secretary of state.

"You have to," Trump told moderator Sean Hannity.

Trump's answer contradicts the "longstanding practice" of limiting White House interference in the decisions made by an attorney general, according to Politico.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: I'll Indict Hillary
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 08:40:27 pm »
He can't. 

Trump has no filters. Says whatever he thinks his bubbas would like.  Has no clue, apparently, how government works.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 08:46:42 pm »
I guarantee if Obama wanted somebody indicted - they would be.  There are ways to get what you want when you're the President.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 09:18:57 pm »
He can't.  Trump has no filters. Says whatever he thinks his bubbas would like.  Has no clue, apparently, how government works.

"Donald Trump says as president he would pursue a criminal indictment of Hillary Clinton if the Obama administration through the Attorney General Loretta Lynch does not".

We bubbas understand what this means and we'll be happy to educate you.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 09:31:42 pm »
I guarantee if Obama wanted somebody indicted - they would be.  There are ways to get what you want when you're the President.

That's ludicrous. Even Richard Nixon didn't indict his enemies.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 09:33:07 pm »

We bubbas understand what this means and we'll be happy to educate you.

Save your breath. You know this is just Trump bloviating.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 09:39:50 pm »
The reason he says stuff like this is His poorly educated followers believe that he really could indict Hillary and her ham samitch.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 09:43:29 pm »

You know this how?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 09:59:18 pm »
The reason he says stuff like this is His poorly educated followers believe that he really could indict Hillary and her ham samitch.

I'm not poorly educated. Got a law degree. Put cases into the Grand Jury. Spent 26 years as a prosecutor. Clinton is indictable, from what I see in the paper, on the internet, etc., on a variety of FELONIES. And that's not even talking about the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation/ State Department payola scheme. What's lacking is a President and AG willing to follow the law and do so. So what's YOUR legal expertise? As one of the  "poorly educated[Trump] followers", I'm curious.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 10:05:55 pm »
I'm not poorly educated. Got a law degree. Put cases into the Grand Jury. Spent 26 years as a prosecutor. Clinton is indictable, from what I see in the paper, on the internet, etc., on a variety of FELONIES. And that's not even talking about the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation/ State Department payola scheme. What's lacking is a President and AG willing to follow the law and do so. So what's YOUR legal expertise? As one of the  "poorly educated[Trump] followers", I'm curious.

If you would indict someone based on "what you see on the Internet", I question your professional judgment.   The FBI hasn't brought any charges.  Why not wait until they do.

And you know that Obama has been raked over the coals by various legal voices for commenting on investigations.

Trump is chumming and you're falling for it.

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 10:13:48 pm »

Present company excluded. That was an inadvertent insult. My apologies.  It was meant for the large unwashed massholes he attracts.  Your basic nuckle draggers outside of this esteemed body of posters.!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:14:58 pm by Wingnut »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 10:21:39 pm »

No, this is not Trump "bloviating".  I'll save my breath because there are too many dots on the page for you to connect and understand.

But don't you go feeling badly now.  You keep trying this hard, sooner or later you will make sense.  Proud of your effort.   :bighug:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 10:22:36 pm »
Only way she will be indicted is when TRUMP becomes POTUS. :patriot:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 10:26:53 pm »
If you would indict someone based on "what you see on the Internet", I question your professional judgment.   The FBI hasn't brought any charges.  Why not wait until they do.   And you know that Obama has been raked over the coals by various legal voices for commenting on investigations. 

Ah, mama is so proud of her little grasshopper!

Offline Longiron

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 10:27:03 pm »

Now Pzdr you are going to hurt their little feelings of the UNIPARTY TRUMP H****on here talking like that. That LAW degree caries no weight since they said it is not important because that was 20 + tears ago!  :patriot: :beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 10:29:11 pm »
So, if DT indicts HRC and it goes to trial, do they bring up the fact that he has repeatedly and substantially donated to her many campaigns, and has associated with her on a social basis, including by his own admission "making her go to his daughter's wedding"?
 :pondering:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 10:30:01 pm »
No, this is not Trump "bloviating".  I'll save my breath because there are too many dots on the page for you to connect and understand.

But don't you go feeling badly now.  You keep trying this hard, sooner or later you will make sense.  Proud of your effort.   :bighug:

Trump will be lucky to get anybody of substance to serve as his AG.

By the way, where is his foreign policy team that he's been promising to reveal for six weeks?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 10:31:32 pm »
So, if DT indicts HRC and it goes to trial, do they bring up the fact that he has repeatedly and substantially donated to her many campaigns, and has associated with her on a social basis, including by his own admission "making her go to his daughter's wedding"?
 :pondering:

Good point.  Plus statements he's made about Hillary's supposed guilt would be introduced by her defense as tainting a jury.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 10:33:43 pm »
By the way, where is his foreign policy team that he's been promising to reveal for six weeks? 

Want to talk about foreign policy teams ... good.   Don't muddy this thread.  Start a new one and we'll talk about it.  Promise.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 10:34:56 pm »
Good point.  Plus statements he's made about Hillary's supposed guilt would be introduced by her defense as tainting a jury.

Didn't work for Charlie Manson. Won't work for the Witch.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 10:36:01 pm »

You know nothing grasshopper.  But you keep trying SO hard!!!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2016, 10:41:37 pm »
Didn't work for Charlie Manson. Won't work for the Witch.

Trump donated to Charlie Manson!  Wow!

Just being a smart alec.  What didn't work for Manson?

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2016, 11:06:33 pm »
Trump donated to Charlie Manson!  Wow!

Just being a smart alec.  What didn't work for Manson?

Newspaper Headline: Nixon says "Manson Guilty", or some such. Charlie showed the paper to the jury. Lawyer moved for a mistrial. Judge questioned jurors about being impartial, despite the President's remarks. Charlie's still in prison.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 11:12:18 pm »
Newspaper Headline: Nixon says "Manson Guilty", or some such. Charlie showed the paper to the jury. Lawyer moved for a mistrial. Judge questioned jurors about being impartial, despite the President's remarks. Charlie's still in prison.

Ah. Thanks.

A-Lert

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 11:54:46 pm »
He can't. 

Trump has no filters. Says whatever he thinks his bubbas would like.  Has no clue, apparently, how government works.

He certainly can do what he said.

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.