Author Topic: Married Couple Launches Movement to Keep Trump Supporters from Having Sex  (Read 747 times)

Offline Paladin

From National Review, of course.

I was looking for something else when I ran across this gem which I clearly think is the anti-Trump nuttiness for today.

"An Ohio married couple with two young daughters has launched a movement called “Vote Trump Get Dumped,” which calls on people to refuse to have sex with Donald’s supporters.

“I don’t want a sexist, racist, war-crime-threatening man leading my country,” wife, mother, and Vote Trump Get Dumped co-founder Chandler Smith told National Review Online on Wednesday. “If Donald objectifies women, he’s objectifying 50.8 percent of America and that’s not cool.”

“So, we’re doing something about it,” she added.

Chandler said that she and her husband, Blake, came up with the idea “72 hours ago” and called some friends to help them build a website: VoteTrumpGetDumped.com.

“Those Who Vote Trump Should Understand This: No Sex. No Dates. No Chance,” the website states.

“Join us by wielding your influence,” it continues. “Until Trump is defeated, we don’t date, sleep with, or canoodle with Trump supporters.”

So . . . why the sex-withholding technique, specifically?

“The Greeks did it,” the website states. “Women during the temperance movement did it.”

“This is a tried and true method of getting men’s attention when they’re being dumb,” it concludes.

The site contains a link to a petition where people can pledge that they will “deny sex or dating to anyone who supports Donald Trump for as long as he is in the running (or God forbid — in leadership).”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432570/donald-trump-married-couple-launches-movement-keep-trump-supporters-having-sex

And now as a public service for some of our more agitated participants (who probably aren't getting any anyway since they seem to be on here 24 hours a day)

Vote Trump Get Dumped!
https://www.change.org/p/i-will-not-date-or-sleep-with-trump-supporters
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sinkspur

If they've got little hands, ain't worth messin' with anyway!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Offline raml

People really need to get a life what stupid jerks we have running around this country claiming to be sane.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Chandler said that she and her husband, Blake, came up with the idea “72 hours ago” and called some friends to help them build a website: VoteTrumpGetDumped.com.

What were they smoking when they hit on this 'fantastic' idea? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

What were they smoking when they hit on this 'fantastic' idea?

Probably the same TDS crack that the trolls here smoke daily.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Probably the same TDS crack that the trolls here smoke daily.

Must be some pretty good $**t!

:drunk:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!