Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Rosie O'Donnell Is Certain Donald Trump 'Will Never Be President'  (Read 495 times)

Offline Paladin

The lovely Rosie joins the anti-Trump chorus. A real shocker, this one.

"Rosie O'Donnell strongly believes that Donald Trump doesn't have a chance at winning the White House.

"He will never be president," O'Donnell told ET's Carly Steel on opening night Tuesday of the Broadway musical comedy Disaster!.

When asked what she would do if Trump did manage to get voted in to office, O'Donnell refused to even entertain that hypothetical scenario, adamantly repeating, "He will never be president."

O'Donnell, 53, and the 69-year-old GOP presidential hopeful have a long-standing feud, which has played out over the last decade in a series of public jabs and insults the two have leveled against each other."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/exclusive-rosie-odonnell-is-certain-donald-trump-will-never-be-president/ar-AAgyhTB?ocid=spartandhp

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

A-Lert

Rosie,  if Trump becomes POTUS, you'll likely not get invited to the WH for dinner and conversation.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, that's it.  I'm done!   :whistle:

Bill Cipher

Which means that it's somewhat more likely that he will be president.  Rosie O'Donnell is to truth what wet is to dry.