Author Topic: Limbaugh: Democrats ruined the presidency long before Trump  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Limbaugh: Democrats ruined the presidency long before Trump
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2016, 07:36:54 pm »
I have no idea. What does the number have to do with anything. Would you like to see it made legal again?

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

NO! But I would like to have my country back!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Paladin

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2016, 08:55:37 pm »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

A-Lert

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 09:08:50 pm »
NO! But I would like to have my country back!

So would I, but it won't happen with needless bickering, name-calling and infighting.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 09:28:01 pm »
By golly, I just recognized that calling me a "hypocrite" is yet another personal attack. But don't worry Billy boy I have reported it along with your earlier personal attack of "You are so pathetic".
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 09:39:32 pm »
Please tone down the personal insults in this thread, don't want to have to come back and deal with individuals.