Author Topic: Rubio regrets attacks: My kids 'embarrassed'  (Read 647 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rubio regrets attacks: My kids 'embarrassed'
« on: March 10, 2016, 12:37:00 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272451-rubio-regrets-attacks-my-kids-embarrassed

March 09, 2016, 06:11 pm

By Ben Kamisar

"In terms of things that have to do with personal stuff, yeah, at the end of the day it's not something I'm entirely proud of," Rubio told the network in an excerpt of a town hall airing Wednesday night.

"My kids were embarrassed by it, and if I had to do it again I wouldn't."

Rubio had previously shied away from direct confrontation with Trump, but he burst out of the gate in the last debate before Super Tuesday by emptying the opposition research file against Trump.

The next morning, he bashed Trump as a "con-artist" on television and days later poked fun at Trump's small hands.

"You know what they say about men with small hands?" Rubio said at a Feb. 26 rally. "You can’t trust them.”

Despite the more aggressive tack, Rubio hasn't gained traction in the GOP nomination, falling hundreds of delegates behind Trump and Ted Cruz. His campaign has pinned all of its hopes on next week's Florida primary.

Rubio also told MSNBC that he wouldn't be Trump's running mate if asked.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Re: Rubio regrets attacks: My kids 'embarrassed'
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:51:34 am »
Day hire centers are hiring.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 12:56:24 am »
I'm sure he does regret them - I think they hurt him bad.  As Trump said - some people can pull it off, others can't.  Rubio couldn't, apparently.

I just wonder if he would be sorry - if they had helped him?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 12:59:45 am »
I'm sure he does regret them - I think they hurt him bad.  As Trump said - some people can pull it off, others can't.  Rubio couldn't, apparently.

I just wonder if he would be sorry - if they had helped him?

Should he be sorry if it helped him?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:08:11 am »

The difference here is that Trump didn't insult for the sake of insulting. He tried to characterize the person he was insulting. For example, Jeb bush: low-energy, Marco Rubio: light weight, Ted Cruz: liar. See the difference?

Donald Trump didn't take it to the level that Marco Rubio did, talking about penises, small hands, and the like.

Trump is from Queens. We know how to rank out someone till they are reduced to a mass of blubbering tears.

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 01:12:21 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272451-rubio-regrets-attacks-my-kids-embarrassed

March 09, 2016, 06:11 pm

Rubio also told MSNBC that he wouldn't be Trump's running mate if asked.

Many of us were embarrassed.

That's a positive!

Don Rickles can pull it off and Larry the Cable Guy could pull it off, but Seinfeld  couldn't. Rush had a good take. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,197933.msg805909/topicseen.html#msg805909http://

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 01:14:47 am »
Rubio utterly crashed his campaign into a fiery heap.  It maybe was coming anyway, the establishment kiss of death and donor money stench was upon him.  Cruz should have taken note, but he was ready to throw the Hail Mary anyway.

And it became clear weeks ago that Rubio was not going to be asked to be VP. Watch Kasich now.  He might be angling toward that spot.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 01:31:26 am »

I don't know.  Would his kids still have been embarrassed?   :shrug:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 02:05:49 am »
The difference here is that Trump didn't insult for the sake of insulting. He tried to characterize the person he was insulting. For example, Jeb bush: low-energy, Marco Rubio: light weight, Ted Cruz: liar. See the difference?

Donald Trump didn't take it to the level that Marco Rubio did, talking about penises, small hands, and the like.

Trump is from Queens. We know how to rank out someone till they are reduced to a mass of blubbering tears.

No actually I don't see the difference.  Trump has taken things beyond the level of Rubio; he bombarded hundred of anti-advertisements against Cruz and even called him a liar which he is NOT.  He made fun of Fiorina's looks.  He made reference to Kelly's menstural cycle.  He made fun out of a reporter. He touted he could shoot someone and he would still have his supporters. He   Any time Trump can belittle someone to try and make himself look good he does so. The guys a total creep.  Big freakin' deal if he's from Queens....his bombastic, narcissistic personality disorder doesn't say a whole lot for New Yorkers ... he makes them look like they crawled out of a raunchy sewer.  Quite frankly I wish he'd crawl back to the cesspool from which he came.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:07:05 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 02:36:29 am »
I don't think that we need to sink that low to make jokes about people's body parts.  Sad.  I could see how his family might be embarrassed.  I was embarrassed for him.  Then Trump had to join in but everything he says is embarrassing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 02:46:46 am »
I don't think that we need to sink that low to make jokes about people's body parts.  Sad.  I could see how his family might be embarrassed.  I was embarrassed for him.  Then Trump had to join in but everything he says is embarrassing.

Poke a hornet's nest, expect to get stung.

Might be embarrassed????????

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 02:53:41 am »

LOL!!  The small-hands attack was not original with Rubio. Coyden Gray at SPY Magazine started it years ago and it drove Trump nuts. RUbio just picked up on it, and it drove Trump nuts.

Rubio never mentioned penises.  In the last debate, Trump gratuitously BROUGHT UP the small hands accusation, then referred to the prowess of his phallus.

Trump is a habitual liar, a crude vulgarian, an obsessive narcissist, a man who defrauds and misrepresents.  That some small group of Americans think this mongrel is worthy of occupying the Oval Office embarrasses the hell out of me, and it should embarrass you.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:54:50 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 03:35:51 am »

Sure sounds like that's what he wants us to believe.   :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 04:48:31 am »
LOL!!  The small-hands attack was not original with Rubio. Coyden Gray at SPY Magazine started it years ago and it drove Trump nuts. RUbio just picked up on it, and it drove Trump nuts.

Rubio never mentioned penises.  In the last debate, Trump gratuitously BROUGHT UP the small hands accusation, then referred to the prowess of his phallus.

Trump is a habitual liar, a crude vulgarian, an obsessive narcissist, a man who defrauds and misrepresents.  That some small group of Americans think this mongrel is worthy of occupying the Oval Office embarrasses the hell out of me, and it should embarrass you.

Yes I was confused about that.  Rubio said "You know what they say about guys with small hands? Apparently that they can't be trusted".  Trump made it about his penis.  Still Rubio would have been much better off not responding to Trump insults and keeping to the issues.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 05:11:48 am »

Not much is original except for the posted misrepresentations by anti-Trumps.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-has-small-hands-marco-rubio-says-n527791http://

Donald Trump Has 'Small Hands,' Marco Rubio Says

by Alexandra Jaffe
[Rubio: Trump is Swindling The Republican Party]
Rubio: Trump is Swindling The Republican Party 1:33

SALEM, Virginia — Marco Rubio again unleashed an array of sharp attacks on Republican frontrunner Donald Trump, jabbing at his "small hands" and "spray tan."