Author Topic: Jeb Bush's brother joins Cruz finance team  (Read 4939 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Jeb Bush's brother joins Cruz finance team
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2016, 02:20:39 am »
Cruz hasn't changed nor has he gone racing into the arms of the GOPe -- that's plain ridiculous.
Neil Bush is NOT nothing. If Cruz had better judgment, he would disavow him.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2016, 03:34:31 am »
Cruz hasn't changed nor has he gone racing into the arms of the GOPe -- that's plain ridiculous.
If anything, the GOPe is running into HIS arms, a pretty ironic situation if you ask me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2016, 03:40:34 am »
Neil Bush is NOT nothing. If Cruz had better judgment, he would disavow him.
Why? Neil Bush is not a criminal, and even if one disagrees with Bush politics, what makes him so toxic as to require him to be disavowed? The failure of one savings and loan 30 years ago?

Last I checked, being a political opportunist was not a crime.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2016, 03:50:23 am »
Why? Neil Bush is not a criminal, and even if one disagrees with Bush politics, what makes him so toxic as to require him to be disavowed? The failure of one savings and loan 30 years ago?

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=9433][url][/url]

US: Neil Bush's Business Dealings

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2016, 06:27:02 pm »
If anything, the GOPe is running into HIS arms, a pretty ironic situation if you ask me.

The end results are the same. "He who controls the finances controls the campaign and controls the presidency."

BTW,I am quoting myself above.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2016, 06:28:23 pm »

Maybe not,but being a member of the Bush Crime Family is proof you are a criminal and a traitor.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2016, 07:43:22 pm »
Cruz = establishment insider. And the bots lap him up like Texas chili.

=============================

Neil Bush’s role on the Cruz national finance team is striking considering his history.

Key Figure in the Savings and Loan Scandal

Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s.

According to an investigation conducted by the US Office of Thrift Supervision, Neil Bush illegally engaged in “breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest” that led to the downfall of the institution.

The savings and loan crisis ultimately cost the American taxpayers over a trillion dollars.

Neil avoided going to prison for his role in the scandal. The boss of Silverado S&L, however, was not so lucky. Michael Wise was sentenced to three and a half years in the Federal prison at Leavenworth after pleading guilty to stealing nearly $9 million from investors.

George Bush, Sr. and Jeb were also implicated in the scandal.

Jeb defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. The taxpayers ended up shelling out $4 million to pay off the loan Jeb and his partners used to buy an office building.

The corporate media ignored Bush’s shady savings and loan dealings during his presidential campaign.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2016, 09:48:08 pm »
=============================

Neil Bush’s role on the Cruz national finance team is striking considering his history.

Key Figure in the Savings and Loan Scandal

Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s.

According to an investigation conducted by the US Office of Thrift Supervision, Neil Bush illegally engaged in “breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest” that led to the downfall of the institution.

The savings and loan crisis ultimately cost the American taxpayers over a trillion dollars.

Neil avoided going to prison for his role in the scandal. The boss of Silverado S&L, however, was not so lucky. Michael Wise was sentenced to three and a half years in the Federal prison at Leavenworth after pleading guilty to stealing nearly $9 million from investors.

George Bush, Sr. and Jeb were also implicated in the scandal.

Jeb defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. The taxpayers ended up shelling out $4 million to pay off the loan Jeb and his partners used to buy an office building.

The corporate media ignored Bush’s shady savings and loan dealings during his presidential campaign.

Let's not for get that the taxpayers had to shell out 5 BILLION dollars to cover the losses of Silverado. Neil "I doan no nuttin' bout no bankin" Bush was personally responsible for the loss of 5 million,and claimed he didn't know anything about banking and had no idea where it went. IIRC,he paid a 50 grand fine,was slapped on the wrist,and told to go and sin no more. I even THINK I remember him being banned from management of any other financial institutions as a condition to his deal,but if he is at it again now,there must have been a time limit on that restriction.