Author Topic: Jeb Bush's brother joins Cruz finance team  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Jeb Bush's brother joins Cruz finance team
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2016, 10:40:24 pm »
This is hilarious!  You TDS people have been knocking Cruz for being "too far right", and not able to get along with anyone, and "how will he be able to work with others" stuff, and now that he does it, albeit it in a very small way, you're going bonkers!

It's really bad optics.  A Bush who is also a banker is not the way to unite the party.  He'd have lots of options short of that.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2016, 10:41:33 pm »
This is hilarious!  You TDS people have been knocking Cruz for being "too far right", and not able to get along with anyone, and "how will he be able to work with others" stuff, and now that he does it, albeit it in a very small way, you're going bonkers!
Too far right???? I haven't been knocking him for that at all. His vote on a major issue started it for me. then his no votes on other things. then his wife and goldman sacks. glenn beck pick. oh ben carson, and rubio lie about bible. now he just creeps me out. oh major, major issue born in canada, not eligible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2016, 10:43:23 pm »
Cruz is not perfect.  But, he's the closest we've got.  Pretty damn good.

Not if he signs on the Bush Crime Family he's not.

How many times does Lucy have to snatch that football away from you before you realize she is never on your team?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2016, 10:51:47 pm »
Not if he signs on the Bush Crime Family he's not.

How many times does Lucy have to snatch that football away from you before you realize she is never on your team?
:laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2016, 10:56:07 pm »
Do you suppose there will be any mention of Neil's "business" dealings? It's pretty graphic..

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=9433

I am positive the DNC will completely ignore it.  (extreme sarcasm)

Looks like the Globalists are circling their wagons. They already own Trump,Rubio,and Clinton,and now they are making  a downpayment on Cruz and hoping it sticks.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 10:57:52 pm »
Gosh, Bush crime family,  really? Did we really land on the moon?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 10:58:07 pm »

That's the nature of cult of personality members. The focus on the cult leader and what he says,not what he does. It's also why they are so fiercely protective of him. If he falls,so does the cult.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2016, 10:59:51 pm »
Gosh, Bush crime family,  really? Did we really land on the moon?

If you think they are not a globalist crime family,shame on you for not paying attention. It goes all the way back to Prescott Bush Sr,who was convicted of laundering Nazi money during WW-2 while working for the Harriman Bank.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2016, 11:01:24 pm »
Shame on me for not donning my tinfoil hat, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2016, 11:06:38 pm »
If you think they are not a globalist crime family,shame on you for not paying attention. It goes all the way back to Prescott Bush Sr,who was convicted of laundering Nazi money during WW-2 while working for the Harriman Bank.
i never would have agreed with you sneak a month or 2 ago. now that i have read many articles about them. they are truly involved with some hinky things.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2016, 11:08:14 pm »
It's really bad optics.  A Bush who is also a banker is not the way to unite the party.  He'd have lots of options short of that.

I will admit that I don't like it.  Blech, stay away from the Bushes!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2016, 11:16:48 pm »
Rather than the fiction of perfection, we should all be looking for someone who will side with Americans on national and economic security- - - - not the globalists like Ted Cruz. 

We should all be for someone who will enter the Oval Office without being a puppet for the special interest groups and establishment donors who bought the office for him- - - -like the professional politician, Ted Cruz.

If you doubt Ted Cruz is a globalist, just look at Ted Cruz's votes on giving Obama fast track and on TPP,. That vote sided with Mitch McConnell and establishment pubbies against Sen. Jeff Sessions who's as America first as they come.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:24:57 pm by aligncare »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2016, 11:21:20 pm »
Found this at FR.................................In the last few days, CanuckTed has been endorsed by:
- RomneyCare
- Club for Growth
- Bush campaign organization
- Neil Bush

Cruzers, how much more reality before you realize Cruz is and has always been Establishment...in addition to being Canuck citizen?

In the last few days Tax Cheat, Mob Ties, Sleep around on his wife like Clinton, Sieg Hieling Trump (Who's real name is Drumpf) has gotten no endorsements because he is a Big Govt' Bank Owned fruitcake.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2016, 11:26:34 pm »

Frank, I'm talking about votes in Congress, and you're talking about mudslinging. Pathetic.

Offline flowers

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2016, 11:30:23 pm »
If you doubt Ted Cruz is a globalist, just look at Ted Cruz's votes on giving Obama fast track and on TPP,. That vote sided with Mitch McConnell and establishment pubbies against Sen. Jeff Sessions who's as America first as they come.
MAJOR  red flag for me.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2016, 11:49:02 pm »
Frank, I'm talking about votes in Congress, and you're talking about mudslinging. Pathetic.

Funny. I don't recall talking to you about anything. I do recall responding to some childlike incendiary bullshit written about Ted Cruz.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2016, 11:52:04 pm »
Funny. I don't recall talking to you about anything. I do recall responding to some childlike incendiary bullshit written about Ted Cruz.

I must have missed it.  What's the "incendiary bullshit" you're referring to?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2016, 11:54:24 pm »
I must have missed it.  What's the "incendiary bullshit" you're referring to?

You see the highlighted light blue sections above a post? That is generally what the person posting is responding to.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2016, 12:29:01 am »

:media:

Who voted you prom queen?

I'll quote you anytime I damn well please. Don't like it? Scroll.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2016, 12:30:48 am »
i never would have agreed with you sneak a month or 2 ago. now that i have read many articles about them. they are truly involved with some hinky things.

None of this stuff is really secret or hidden. Most people just never bother to look for it. They had rather just post "tin foil hat" nonsense because they think it makes them look clever and sane.

Do you know what Prescott Bush Sr's effective "punishment" was for giving aid and comfort to the enemy during war time was?

He was elected to the US Senate in 1954.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2016, 12:32:54 am »
You see the highlighted light blue sections above a post? That is generally what the person posting is responding to.

Ah, site scholar, you somehow missed my real question.  Or perhaps you're doing what you do best, deflecting. 

Carry on.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:58:17 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2016, 01:05:22 am »
Meanwhile, the people using this against Cruz almost all support Donald Trump, a member in good standing of the donor class.

It all cancels out, I guess.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2016, 02:16:38 am »
Very disappointed in seeing Cruz go from outsider last fall to racing into the arms of the GOProgs today.

Cruz hasn't changed nor has he gone racing into the arms of the GOPe -- that's plain ridiculous.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2016, 02:20:00 am »
If he doesn't dump Neil and the Bushes,I won't be voting for him,period. I will go to the polls and vote on election day,and vote for everyone but a presidential candidate.

Nor will I vote for an alleged Republican candidate in the primary.

I won't be alone,either. If he doesn't get rid of the Bush Crime Family in a very public manner,there are going to be a lot of people do the same. People that WOULD have voted for him.

And don't waste your time trying to cower me into voting tokeep Hillary out of the WH. She might as well be a Bush. Damn at the difference.

Actually I am quite surprised that a "Bush" would have anything to do with Cruz... "W" despises him, for going against him and winning in the Medellin v. TX case. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2016, 02:20:14 am »
Cruz hasn't changed nor has he gone racing into the arms of the GOPe -- that's plain ridiculous.

Have you been paying any attention to who his new financial supporters are?

Hint: One of them is named Bush.