Author Topic: Rush: Trump Voters Will Descend on Cleveland If RNC Thwarts Will of the People  (Read 4646 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If Trump gets a majority of delegates, then there won't be a brokered convention.  If Trump only gets a plurality, then by definition the will of the people hasn't been established and denying the nomination to Trump is not thwarting that nonexistent will, it is, precisely, following the rules and going with the will of the people, as expressed through their delegates at the convention.

Only outcome I could see is they force Trump to pair up with someone establishment.

Doesn't matter: they will still get trounced by Hillary or Sanders in the General, and GOP will lose the Senate.

USSC will be liberal for the next 20 years.

Bill Cipher

Only outcome I could see is they force Trump to pair up with someone establishment.

Doesn't matter: they will still get trounced by Hillary or Sanders in the General, and GOP will lose the Senate.

USSC will be liberal for the next 20 years.

Forcing would be a bad thing.  McCain was, I think, forced to take Palin, and the negative chemistry came out.

If Trump selected a moderate as VP that would be a very smart move, assuming he got the nomination.  I really doubt he'll do that.

Unfortunately, I still think a ticket headed by Trump loses, and unfortunately that would make the USSC liberal for more likely 30 to 40 years.

• Technical
Forcing would be a bad thing.  McCain was, I think, forced to take Palin, and the negative chemistry came out.

If Trump selected a moderate as VP that would be a very smart move, assuming he got the nomination.  I really doubt he'll do that.

Unfortunately, I still think a ticket headed by Trump loses, and unfortunately that would make the USSC liberal for more likely 30 to 40 years.

Looking forward to illegal aliens getting the vote, voter ID outlawed, transgenderism mandatory, right wing radio deemed "hate speech" and outlawed, etc. etc.

But hey, we showed the establishment right? And that's what counts dagnabbit!

Bill Cipher

Looking forward to illegal aliens getting the vote, voter ID outlawed, transgenderism mandatory, right wing radio deemed "hate speech" and outlawed, etc. etc.

Now you're really getting me depressed.

A-Lert

Basically everything you stated has already happened and the establishment failed to stop it in its tracks.

Bill Cipher

Basically everything you stated has already happened and the establishment failed to stop it in its tracks.

Nonsense.  Illegal aliens do not have the right to vote.  They may cast votes, but if they do that's because of voter fraud, not the granting of the franchise to them.

A-Lert

Nonsense.  Illegal aliens do not have the right to vote.  They may cast votes, but if they do that's because of voter fraud, not the granting of the franchise to them.

If  voter fraud isn't stopped the illegals will vote just as if the right were granted to them. If the border isn't controlled the illegals will keep crossing.

The "esrablishment" has failed the US citizens. The citizenry is reacting accordingly.

• Technical

If illegals are voting then Donald Trump will REALLY lose in November.

• Technical
If  voter fraud isn't stopped the illegals will vote just as if the right were granted to them. If the border isn't controlled the illegals will keep crossing.

The "esrablishment" has failed the US citizens. The citizenry is reacting accordingly.

The establishment is ham-handed and clumsy but they're the only thing keeping the barbarians at the gates  right now. You gotta believe me with this one.

A-Lert

The establishment is ham-handed and clumsy but they're the only thing keeping the barbarians at the gates  right now. You gotta believe me with this one.

I look around and see the barbarians are here. The prisons are overflowing.

• Technical
I look around and see the barbarians are here. The prisons are overflowing.

Fine.

Offline Frank Cannon

Topic: Rush: Trump Voters Will Descend on Cleveland If RNC Thwarts Will of the People

Nah. Trumps primary voters will be Philadelphia rooting for their party's preferred candidate Hitlary.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:49:14 am by Frank Cannon »

• Technical
No, it isn't.

Welp, I'll be here in November, God willing.

All we can do is wait. I don't want to hear you complain when Sanders or Hillary is elected.

A-Lert

Welp, I'll be here in November, God willing.

All we can do is wait. I don't want to hear you complain when Sanders or Hillary is elected.

If either leftist twit is elected the fault will fall directly on the shoulders of the establishment GOP for the denigrating and ridiculing of too many members, independents and BDDs. 

• Technical
If either leftist twit is elected the fault will fall directly on the shoulders of the establishment GOP for the denigrating and ridiculing of too many members, independents and BDDs.

:silly:

So it will be the establishment's fault a retrograde moron like Trump was elected and trounced in the general? And it will also be the establishment's fault if Donald Trump isn't nominated?

Logical thinking...

What isn't the GOP establishment responsible for that's bad in life?

Offline sinkspur

Nah.  There is no "establishment."  There are those who support Trump, and those who don't.  Right now, the anti-Trumps are a much larger contingent than the pro-Trumps.

It's up to you and Trump to change minds.  So far, you ain't doin' so good.  In fact, the antis are increasing.

We are NOT going to fall in line behnd a demagogic cretin who would order our men in uniform to commit war crimes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

:silly:

So it will be the establishment's fault a retrograde moron like Trump was elected and trounced in the general? And it will also be the establishment's fault if Donald Trump isn't nominated?

Logical thinking...

What isn't the GOP establishment responsible for that's bad in life?

A "retrograde moron"? Really? What's with that ? The infantile insults do nothing to strengthen the support for Kasich, Rubio or Cruz. But have it your way. I know you anti-Trumps are butthurt tonight.

• Technical
infantile insults

Oh the irony, coming from a Trump supporter.

A-Lert

Nah.  There is no "establishment."  There are those who support Trump, and those who don't.  Right now, the anti-Trumps are a much larger contingent than the pro-Trumps.

It's up to you and Trump to change minds.  So far, you ain't doin' so good.  In fact, the antis are increasing.

We are NOT going to fall in line behnd a demagogic cretin who would order our men in uniform to commit war crimes.

The one note samba continues. The juvenile insults continue. Sorry about the butt kicking your candidate suffered again tonight. Get used to it. Your butthurt is just beginning.  :silly:

A-Lert

Oh the irony, coming from a Trump supporter.

Have I thrown insults at any of the GOP candidates? Yes or no?

Offline sinkspur

The one note samba continues. The juvenile insults continue. Sorry about the butt kicking your candidate suffered again tonight. Get used to it. Your butthurt is just beginning.  :silly:

I am retiring, A-Lert.  In a two week period, you have leaped to the head of the class as the "Nastiest Poster on GBR."

You officially now have the mantle. You've earned it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

I am retiring, A-Lert.  In a two week period, you have leaped to the head of the class as the "Nastiest Poster on GBR."

You officially now have the mantle. You've earned it.

I don't even approach you. Your vile insults are legion. Looks like you're a sore loser also.

Offline PzLdr

Let's see. Trump just won what? Four out of five? Five out of six? Fifteen of the total? So how the hell do you come up with 'the anti-Trumps are a much larger contingent that the pro-Trumps" and 'the antis are increasing"? You're down to Kasich and Cruz, and Cruz ain't really one of yours. Rubio is toast. Gonna draft Romney? Take your 25% and walk? Who cares!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline PzLdr

Percentage of vote will be just as important going forward as delegates, since most of the remaining primaries are winner-take-all.

If Trump limps into Cleveland with a winning percentage of 34%, he has no more right to be the nominee than anybody else.

He'll do a lot better than that. When the field was large, Trump routinely almost doubled the total of whoever was number two. On more than one occasion, his vote total exceeded the next two finishers. There seems to be an underlying assumption in your argument [and correct me, if I'm wrong] that somehow ALL the votes of the dropouts go to anyone but Trump. Don't think so.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee