Author Topic: Showers of adoration for Marco Rubio at CPAC  (Read 720 times)

cuky

Showers of adoration for Marco Rubio at CPAC
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:21:22 pm »

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/showers-adoration-marco-rubio-cpac

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. – Conservative activists cheered so loudly on Saturday morning that Marco Rubio could barely finish his remarks. And when he told them he had to wrap it up? They drowned out the prospect with boos.
In his Saturday morning address, the junior senator from Florida saw the loudest, boldest and best response of any presidential candidate at the weekend-long Conservative Political Action Conference. It left ears ringing and the crowd on their feet, demanding more.

Rubio’s optimistic stump speech found a welcome audience here at CPAC, whose attendees often skew younger than most Republican gatherings, and he spoke at length about working to ensure a strong future for the next generation.

A-Lert

Re: Showers of adoration for Marco Rubio at CPAC
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 09:32:15 pm »
Rubio acts so infantile at times. I hope he puts his big boy pants on soon and acts like an adult.

A-Lert

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 09:53:20 pm »
Unlike the holier-than-thou, purer-than-the-newly-driven snow GOP posters here, I won't make it my primary goal to denigrate any GOP candidate.

A-Lert

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 10:48:34 pm »
Rubio acts so infantile at times. I hope he puts his big boy pants on soon and acts like an adult. ???   :pondering:
Although, Rubio did deserve this for the hands joke.

I repeat; I won't make it my primary goal to denigrate any GOP candidate.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 11:07:04 pm »
I repeat; I won't make it my primary goal to denigrate any GOP candidate.

Trump is not a Republican, therefore my primary goal is to defeat him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 11:12:17 pm »
Adoration? So how then do you explain this:

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has won the 2016 CPAC Straw Poll with 40 percent of the vote. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) was second with 30 percent, and Donald Trump was third with 15 percent.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/05/ted-cruz-wins-cpac-straw-poll-n2129284

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 11:26:41 pm »
Trump is not a Republican, therefore my primary goal is to defeat him.

According to you, Hillary.  :silly:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 11:48:22 pm »
So he did speak.   Wasn't Trumpsters trying to push a thread here earlier that Rubio had also decided to skip CPAC?    Trying to soften the real story that Trump chickened out. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 12:36:57 am »
Adoration? So how then do you explain this:

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has won the 2016 CPAC Straw Poll with 40 percent of the vote. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) was second with 30 percent, and Donald Trump was third with 15 percent.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/05/ted-cruz-wins-cpac-straw-poll-n2129284

Cruz could have won it by 75% and the media would still be rallying around their 'golden boy'!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 12:40:05 am »
Cruz could have won it by 75% and the media would still be rallying around their 'golden boy'!

============================

U GO GIRL!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 12:44:23 am »

It could be a shower of puppies and kittens but it doesn't erase the fact that Rubio has no path forward. He isn't even going to have enough delegates to effect anything at the convention.