Author Topic: split from - Re: New Mexico Gov. Martinez endorses Marco Rubio  (Read 469 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cholos be sticking together. How else are they going to reach Aztlán?

Hoodaguessed?

PLEASE note they are NOT being racist when they do things like this. Only white people can be racists.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:33:41 pm by Mod2 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Re: New Mexico Gov. Martinez endorses Marco Rubio
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 05:09:59 pm »
You love posting this type of crap. I've seen it from you before including this rant you posted:

I know I am going to get slammed for this,but the reality is our country was founded on western values created by white civilizations,and both white people and the concept of individual freedoms they created are as rare as rooster lips when you compare the numbers of whites to all the other peoples of the Earth. This was no big deal earlier because even the non-whites coming here (exempting slaves,of course) were for the most part coming here for the freedoms and opportunities as the white immigrants from Europe. This is not true today. The people coming here want to retain the culture and values of their home countries,and even want us to speak their languages and provide them with bi-lingual government forms to fill out.

Post this at an Aryan Nations where it would be welcomed.

Awwww,you just a sensitive fella  that can't stand the truth,ain't ya? It's called "Reality" Suck it up,pal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 05:26:29 pm »
Not sensitive at all. And I am definitely not your Pal. What "truth" are you talking about? which you say I can't stand? That White Supremacist try to sound reasonable at times before throwing out their racist spiels?

Get your professional bleeding heart victim chip off your shoulder and quit sounding like a fool.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 06:29:53 pm »
I have no victim chip on my shoulder. I just think it important to call-out a poster who puts up supremacist crap like you.
Again, I ask what truth is it that you say I can't stand?

Yeah,you do. You are just a pathetic creep trying to relive your glory days as elementary school hall monitor and thinks screaming "racism" gives you some of the authority you crave so you can order people to go away.

You accused me  of racism one time before to try to get me booted from this board,and it didn't work,so here you are back again to have another try.

Here is a little challenge for you,Nancy. Point out what I wrote that was racist,and tell us all why it was racist.

Offline Mod2

Re: split from - Re: New Mexico Gov. Martinez endorses Marco Rubio
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 07:34:47 pm »
Anyone else wish to be a complete moron in public before this split get locked?

Edit: Waited an hour, guess not.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:28:19 pm by Mod2 »