Author Topic: Donald Trump – Unfit for Commander in Chief  (Read 5174 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Donald Trump – Unfit for Commander in Chief
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2016, 05:21:10 pm »
You are so full of feces it's unbelievable. I mean it. You are presented with your candidate's own words, own statements, time and time again, and you continually deny it and accuse us of being emotional, all while you claim to be based on facts and reason while completely ignoring all facts and reason.

People like you are why people like me hate the Trump supporter base. You are hypocrites. Liars. Frauds. Yes, I'm delving into personal attacks, but I have flat-out had enough of this bullcrap. You are a liar and deserve to be called out on it. Now, for the betterment and sake of this board, just shut up and go away.

Profanity and hatred, over differences of opinion? Leaders like FDR, Churchill and Truman weighed loss of life of non-combatants, versus uniformed forces.

It is naïve to sit around thinking in fairy tales. War is hell. Civilians get killed. Sometimes they are targeted, period.

There have been laws for warfare, dating back centuries. It is not "cut and dried."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2016, 05:23:06 pm »
I respect your service. But history records that in those WWII bombings, we aimed to do collateral damage, as a means to demoralize the civilian populations.

It was labeled "strategic bombing," and there was a lot of it. It is worth study.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II

What Trump advocates is expressly AGAINST THE LAW.  It doesn't matter what happened in WWII. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2016, 06:03:17 pm »
What Trump advocates is expressly AGAINST THE LAW.  It doesn't matter what happened in WWII.
What is the law which permits Obama's drone assassinations, complete with collateral damage.

To me WWII matters immensely since we still speak English, not German or Japanese.

We have not won a major war since WWII, in part due to your prissy civilian-arsed sensitivities.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2016, 06:08:04 pm »
What is the law which permits Obama's drone assassinations, complete with collateral damage.

To me WWII matters immensely since we still speak English, not German or Japanese.

We have not won a major war since WWII, in part due to your prissy civilian-arsed sensitivities.

It's against the law. BECAUSE OF WW2! Got it?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2016, 06:14:26 pm »
It's against the law. BECAUSE OF WW2! Got it?
No I don't got it. We (America and Britain) intentionally did it then, and if it came to survival we would do it again.

BTW what is the law permitting Obama's drone assassinations along with collateral damage of family, etc.?

** They made "laws" long, long before WWII.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A1in_Adomn%C3%A1in

« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:41:42 pm by truth_seeker »

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2016, 06:22:30 pm »
Donald Trump is unfit for ANY elective office IMHO and I will NEVER vote for him!

Earl, how about if Donald Trump, as part of a brokered deal, pledged that his first act as POTUS would be to nominate Ted Cruz for SCOTUS?  Would you support him then?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2016, 06:42:56 pm »
Earl, how about if Donald Trump, as part of a brokered deal, pledged that his first act as POTUS would be to nominate Ted Cruz for SCOTUS?  Would you support him then?

Doesn't that go to the heart of the divide?  That there is not good evidence that DT keeps promises, and we would merely be tossing the dice?

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2016, 07:25:26 pm »
Doesn't that go to the heart of the divide?  That there is not good evidence that DT keeps promises, and we would merely be tossing the dice?

In this case, the stakes would be so high, no conservative would dare NOT support Trump.  What is the alternative?  Hillary appoints Obama?  Without the promise, I think many conservatives might well stay home.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2016, 07:29:21 pm »
In this case, the stakes would be so high, no conservative would dare NOT support Trump.  What is the alternative?  Hillary appoints Obama?  Without the promise, I think many conservatives might well stay home.

So, let's not assume that he's got the candidacy.  I know the news media says so, but how often are they right?

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2016, 07:36:09 pm »
So, let's not assume that he's got the candidacy.  I know the news media says so, but how often are they right?

I do not assume it.  I still hold out hope Trump has hit his high water mark.  But I don't like all the people saying they will bolt the party, etc.  It is unproductive.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2016, 07:42:30 pm »
I do not assume it.  I still hold out hope Trump has hit his high water mark.  But I don't like all the people saying they will bolt the party, etc.  It is unproductive.

I've already bolted. I just changed my registration to Independent.

The GOP is no better than the democrats in their dismissal of the grass roots. The DNC and the RNC are two sides of the same coin. I'm done. Period.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2016, 07:49:22 pm »

The GOP is no better than the democrats in their dismissal of the grass roots. The DNC and the RNC are two sides of the same coin. I'm done. Period.

:beer:

Good on you!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2016, 08:01:31 pm »

Nope!

I don't trust him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2016, 08:24:02 pm »
Donald Trump is a narcissistic jackass   

When did conservatives become such confused and delicate little rosebuds?   If Donald Trump upsets your sensitivities so deeply, the mere thought of George S. Patton must send you to the nearest fainting couch. 

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2016, 08:31:07 pm »
not to worry..

Donald J Trump to ANNOUNCE retirement from the Political Stage.

Its expected that Monday will see the announcement of the Grand Opening of Donald Trumps latest Development  The TRUMP  Theological Seminary and Strip Club in Las Vegas Nevada.

Word has it that Reverent Donald will be addressing the press with a Sermon  based on his understanding of Two Corinithians before the combined Ribbon Cutting Ceremony..Bible Study and Lap Dance exhibition!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2016, 09:00:31 pm »

Agreed. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2016, 09:06:34 pm »
When did conservatives become such confused and delicate little rosebuds?   If Donald Trump upsets your sensitivities so deeply, the mere thought of George S. Patton must send you to the nearest fainting couch.

Patton's dead.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2016, 09:09:58 pm »

I think basically some of us worship the presidency and want perfection. Some person to be all things to all people – with righteousness, at the top of the list.

God, if I had to pass that test no one would ever hire me.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2016, 09:32:05 pm »
Patton's dead. 

So what?  The mere thought of a person can cause someone so much anxiety--they faint. 

Here, I'll prove it to you: 

DONALD J. TRUMP

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2016, 09:34:16 pm »
So what?  The mere thought of a person can cause someone so much anxiety--they faint. 

Here, I'll prove it to you: 

DONALD J. TRUMP

Nope. Not gonna spit on my screen.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2016, 09:36:01 pm »

Why would you do that?  Your guy is about to succeed in a hostile takeover, and you sell your stock?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2016, 09:38:46 pm »
Why would you do that?  Your guy is about to succeed in a hostile takeover, and you sell your stock?

If you live in a closed primary state, you won't be able to vote for your boy.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2016, 10:42:23 pm »

Because sometimes politics makes people angry and they make rash decisions in the heat of the moment. So far, I feel OK about it.

Romney really got under my skin yesterday.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2016, 01:14:01 am »
Because sometimes politics makes people angry and they make rash decisions in the heat of the moment. So far, I feel OK about it.

Romney really got under my skin yesterday.

Romney did what he did out of desperation.  It may well have been the GOPe's last gasp. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2016, 01:20:09 am »
Romney did what he did out of desperation.  It may well have been the GOPe's last gasp.

Or, it may have been the oxygen needed to fuel the #NeverTrump movement.  There's lots of money out there ready to take on Trump.