Author Topic: Open Warfare: Romney calls Trump ‘a phony, a fraud’; Trump calls Romney ‘failed candidate’  (Read 16224 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Probably because I doubt those who need to get it will actually get it without it being spelled out to them.  See nearby case in point.

Time to break out the old etch-a-sketch memes. Shake him up and re-draw the positions. Trump makes Romney look consistent. He often can't even stay consistent in the same sentence.

Bill Cipher

Time to break out the old etch-a-sketch memes. Shake him up and re-draw the positions. Trump makes Romney look consistent. He often can't even stay consistent in the same sentence.

Consistency is for losers (channeling my inner trump). 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This will happen at 11am est
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

So let me get this straight. the guy who couldn't find it in his heart to mention, let alone attack, Barry and Hilly's wonderful Benghazi adventure, or Barry's willful disregard of the law, NOW mouths off about Trump? What a Mensch, oops, Putz!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So let me get this straight. the guy who couldn't find it in his heart to mention, let alone attack, Barry and Hilly's wonderful Benghazi adventure, or Barry's willful disregard of the law, NOW mouths off about Trump? What a Mensch, oops, Putz!

Yep!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PzLdr

I believe Trump to be a phony and a FRAUD, in fact I have no doubt. On the other hand, so is Rubio and for that matter so are members of the establishment.  IF they truly wanted what was in the best interest of this country and to stop Trump, they would ask their 'golden boy' Rubio to step down and get behind Cruz! 

Cruz 2016!  Reigniting the Promise of America!   :patriot: :patriot:

This the same Cruz that 'jobbed' Ben Carson in Iowa> the same shining hero that had to fire one of his top aides for fabricating an anti-Rubio ad [then pulled], implying Rubio was disrespectful to the bible? That Cruz?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

Trump's inconsistencies pale. Romney was a governor, an elected official. Constituents expect straight talk from their politicians.

Donald Trump is a private citizen with the multitude of opinions on a multitude of topics. He's allowed to bloviate just like all of you do. Should I search your background for any inconsistencies in your background?

Donald Trump never made a promise to a constituent and then reneged. Has he?

Offline sinkspur

Trump's inconsistencies pale. Romney was a governor, an elected official. Constituents expect straight talk from their politicians.

Donald Trump is a private citizen with the multitude of opinions on a multitude of topics. He's allowed to bloviate just like all of you do. Should I search your background for any inconsistencies in your background?

Donald Trump never made a promise to a constituent and then reneged. Has he?

He made promises to employees and creditors, and, in four bankruptcy cases, broke those promises.  Employees lost their jobs, creditors got stiffed.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:14:57 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

By the way, Romney loves Trump. Best friends forever throughout the years. He has heaped praise on Donald Trump, his close friend, many times. We've got the tapes to prove it.

That's the real Romney.

Today, Romney's going to do the GOPe's bidding and come out and lie about Trump.

Offline aligncare

Offline sinkspur

Your flailing off point.   :tongue2:

So you don't think reneging on loans is "breaking a promise to a (business) constituent"? 

I beg to differ and I'm guessing others would as well.

Offline sinkspur

By the way, Romney loves Trump. Best friends forever throughout the years. He has heaped praise on Donald Trump, his close friend, many times. We've got the tapes to prove it.

That's the real Romney.

Today, Romney's going to do the GOPe's bidding and come out and lie about Trump.

There is no GOPe. The control room is empty. No one "sent" Mitt. EVERYONE is freelancing. Hence: Trump!

Offline PzLdr

There is no GOPe. The control room is empty. No one "sent" Mitt. EVERYONE is freelancing. Hence: Trump!

Everyone is freelancing? So it's all serendipitous synchronicity? Right.

Offline aligncare

Everyone is freelancing? So it's all serendipitous synchronicity? Right.

We're going to have to start an office pool. How long after Trump is nominated before the attacks on the GOP nominee end? If I had to place a bet now? I'd say never.

TDS is a intractable disease whose primary symptoms are disorientation, anxiety, foaming at the mouth, lying and flatulence.  :whistle:

Offline Carling

It's cute that you're naive enough to believe this.  Who exactly is the "sucker" you keep railing about here?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

This the same Cruz that 'jobbed' Ben Carson in Iowa> the same shining hero that had to fire one of his top aides for fabricating an anti-Rubio ad [then pulled], implying Rubio was disrespectful to the bible? That Cruz?

Please! You have fed into the Trump rumors and lies!! We've been through this before.  Cruz camp reiterated what CNN reported.  Carson in all likeliness was speaking about dropping out when he saw the poor numbers coming in -- made comment -- going home to change clothes and not going on to NH --- later changed his mind once word got out and saw it as an EXCUSE! He thought perhaps people would now rally behind him.  It didn't work.  He has done just as poorly in every single election and poll since then.  Was he expecting miracles on Super Tuesday?  Come on!! As for Cruz's top aide -- Cruz fired him!!

Cruz 2016!  Reigniting the Promise of America!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

We're going to have to start an office pool. How long after Trump is nominated before the attacks on the GOP nominee end? If I had to place a bet now? I'd say never.

TDS is a intractable disease whose primary symptoms are disorientation, anxiety, foaming at the mouth, lying and flatulence.  :whistle:

IF Trump is nominated I for one will be praying that he actually beats Hillary, though I doubt it.  IF he makes it into the oval office, I will be praying that he keeps his word and does what he has been proclaiming.  I highly doubt it.  IF (I know a lot of if's) he does do what he has promised ... Washington and the media will be all over him ... however ... the people will be replacing Washington, one by one.  As for the media, they will have lost absolutely all credibility and even they will be replaced in order to keep viewers and listeners.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:02:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MBB1984

He made promises to employees and creditors, and, in four bankruptcy cases, broke those promises.  Employees lost their jobs, creditors got stiffed.

That's the way the real estate business works, but it was the corporation making the promises, not the shareholder. And, the creditors know well the rules of the game and what their potential risk exposure is.  The creditors are well heeled and have ample legal services at their disposal.   If they desired, they could have obtained a personal guarantee from Trump or walked away from the deal. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Cruz didn't "job" Ben Carson in Iowa.  And, he fired the aide.  Isn't that what should have happened?  What are you trying to say?

Modified to remove superfluous question mark.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 04:10:36 pm by Sanguine »

Offline EdinVA

Cruz didn't "job" Ben Carson in Iowa.  And, he fired the aide.  Isn't that what should have happened?  What are you trying to say?

Modified to remove superfluous question mark.

Just for accuracy..
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz just asked his top spokesman to resign after he spread a video that purportedly showed rival Marco Rubio dismissing the Bible. "I asked for Rick Tyler's resignation," Cruz told reporters on Monday.
"I had made clear in this campaign that we will conduct this campaign with the very highest standards of integrity," he added.
Cruz continued:
That has been how we've conducted it from day one. It is why when other campaigns attack us personally, impugn my integrity or my character, I don't respond in kind. None of you have heard me throw the kind of insults at Marco Rubio that he throws at me every single day.
Cruz's campaign has been accused of "dirty tricks" in recent days, and this morning, Rubio

asked who would be held accountable for sharing the misleading video. Cruz has also accused his rivals of shady tactics.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-suddenly-asked-top-205700808.html

Offline sinkspur

And Trump praised Mitt:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9 Oct 2012
Mitt’s subsequent rise in the polls post-debate shows that the American public can still spot a real winner.
817 retweets 203 likes
Reply   Retweet  817   
Like 203 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/03/mitt-romney-is-the-human-embodiment-of-the-republican-partys-trump-terrors/
Mitt Romney is the human embodiment of the Republican Party’s Trump terrors

I don't care that Romney is the "cornerstone of the Republican establishment".   He speaks to me,  an ordinary citizen concerned with Trump's strongman temperament and hostile transformation of the GOP from a party concerned with individual liberty and limited government into an ethnic nationalist party like the National Front.   

#NeverTrump
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Mitt Romney Praises Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4hwzGhdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4hwzGhdY

Bears repeating. Not that it will make much of an impact on the "consistent conservatives:"