Author Topic: TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY  (Read 238 times)

Offline aligncare

TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY
« on: March 03, 2016, 12:32:53 pm »

TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY

March 2, 2016
Do they have TV sets at CNN? An Internet connection? I don't work at a television network, but I saw Trump "disavow" David Duke a half-dozen times before Jake Tapper asked him to disavow Duke again last Sunday.

The question served absolutely no journalistic purpose. No new information was sought. It was just a smear, for the sole purpose of getting the words "KKK" into the same sentence as "Donald Trump."

Unsuspecting viewers who missed Trump's earlier disavowals are supposed to think, Is Trump connected with the Klan? Why else would they be asking him about David Duke?

Given that Trump did disavow Duke the day before the Tapper interview, the only explanation for his refusal to do it again is that he was ticked off by the question and decided not to play ball. (Tip for journalists: When WASPs don't want to answer impertinent questions from reporters, they often say, "I don't know," rather than the more urban "go f---yourself.")

For more repudiation of his latest, patented, "sinkspur Trump smear," get a mouth full here:
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-03-02.html

Bill Cipher

Re: TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 12:36:20 pm »
A disavowal that is grudgingly made only after you're called on the carpet for not disavowing it voluntarily is not a disavowal, it's pandering (or cowardice; most bullies are cowards at heart).

Offline aligncare

Re: TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 12:53:10 pm »
A disavowal that is grudgingly made only after you're called on the carpet for not disavowing it voluntarily is not a disavowal, it's pandering (or cowardice; most bullies are cowards at heart).

Please, lie a little harder. It's not sticking.