Author Topic: Carson says no 'path forward' after primary losses, will not attend GOP debate  (Read 874 times)

Online andy58-in-nh

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:33:51 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Glenn Beck who is the keynote speaker at CPAC needs to sit with Carson prior to him speaking.  It would do Cruz a world of good, if Carson can put Iowa behind him and endorse Cruz - for the good of the country.  Carson is a strong Christian and probably the most principled and decent man in the election. I pray he does the right thing.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
No surprise, though it is a pity.

Dr. Carson is a good, decent and honorable man. Wish he'd had more success, but ... well. He'd make a hell of a peace time President.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online libertybele

Glenn Beck who is the keynote speaker at CPAC needs to sit with Carson prior to him speaking.  It would do Cruz a world of good, if Carson can put Iowa behind him and endorse Cruz - for the good of the country.  Carson is a strong Christian and probably the most principled and decent man in the election. I pray he does the right thing.

:beer:  Cruz has tried to make amends; but Carson so far has refused his apologies.  Carson needs to reflect back on IA and realize that he has not done any better since then. To think the Cruz stole that contest from his is really silly.

Now ... if we can just get Rubio to drop out.  I know we have some Rubio supporters in here; but he will never win FL due to his lies to Floridians on amnesty in order to get elected to the Senate. Had he stuck to his original anti-amnesty stance, I believe he would be leading. Florida has a huge influx of illegals and they have had a substantial negative impact on our economy .... for him to turn his back on his promise to Floridians and then expect them to vote for him as their nominee for president is absurd.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

It's a good decision, though I agree, a sad one.

He brought a great deal of honor to the campaign.  I would love to see him in a position to work with blacks toward racial reconciliation now, after 8 years of hatred and division led by Obama and his minions.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Her was once my first choice, and I didn't even have to wear a paper bag over my head to support him, like I did Rand Paul...    8888crybaby

Offline Frank Cannon

Will he continue the fundraising?

HAPPY2BME

Carson is holding his cards close.

His Trump cards.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Will he continue the fundraising?

I think he has turned himself into a brand.  I would expect him to continue to speak and write books, especially for the evangelical circuit.

Offline MBB1984

Carson is holding his cards close.

His Trump cards.

I think that is where it goes.  I doubt he likes Trump, but he probably sees Trump as being the nominee and giving him a position of some type if elected.   Plus, Carson seemed to enjoy Trump's attacks on Cruz immensely after the Iowa hullaballoo.