Author Topic: David Axelrod: Georgia Voters Are Poor And Dumb, That’s Why Trump Won [VIDEO  (Read 2697 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

David Axelrod: Georgia Voters Are Poor And Dumb, That’s Why Trump Won [VIDEO]

Posted By Christian Datoc On 7:42 PM 03/01/2016 In | No Comments

During CNN’s Super Tuesday coverage, David Axelrod implied that Georgia voters are poor and dumb, resulting in Donald Trump’s primary victory in the state.

“You know, the thing that interests me,” the former Obama advisor told CNN’s Anderson Cooper, “we’ve just discussed Virginia and how Trump has won Georgia.” (RELATED: Trump Wins GA Republican Primary)

“When you look at the difference between these states, it really is a difference in income and education,” he continued. “Georgia has more of the downscale vote. Trump has done better there. Rubio has been trying to appeal to upscale, highly educated voters, such as those you find in northern Virginia. He apparently is in the hunt to win or come close to winning a state tonight, and that’s the pattern that I think this race is going to follow.”

Follow Datoc on Twitter and Facebook

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/01/david-axelrod-georgia-voters-are-poor-and-dumb-thats-why-trump-won-video/

Offline GAJohnnie

I think what we are seeing is the standard mental melt down you get when a narcissist is force to see the real world. These narcissists really think they call the shots. The believe they that they have great influence and authority. Having the voter totally repudiate them by voting for Trump forces them to see the world as it is, not as their narcissistic minds wish it were.

Wingnut

The ruling class has been slowly and sytematicly creating the poorly educated (voters) for over 50 years in our schools.
Now they are reaping those seeds.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think what we are seeing is the standard mental melt down you get when a narcissist is force to see the real world. These narcissists really think they call the shots. The believe they that they have great influence and authority. Having the voter totally repudiate them by voting for Trump forces them to see the world as it is, not as their narcissistic minds wish it were.

We are living in an age of narcissism.  They are on both sides.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The ruling class has been slowly and sytematicly creating the poorly educated (voters) for over 50 years in our schools.
Now they are reaping those seeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Longiron

Boy you hit the nail square. These narcissist fake journalists, talk show hosts, News Readers, FAUX news, Rush, Levin, HANNITY , George "Glasses" Will, BOR, The Kraut, Beckle think the we the people hang on every word they say with baited breath. They Have NO influence in this election and they cannot handle it at ALL.  They have been replaced by the Internet, blogs and live stream TV where the truth can be found. THEY are dead to most people because they just been caught up TO and been lying to us for the last 20 years. They cannot understand the Republican turnout since most people have tuned them out and their rating are taking a hit. The PUBBIES via this morning have about 1MILLION more turning out to vote thus far than the DEMS. Their influence just PLAIN does not count. :patriot: :beer:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:37:06 pm by Longiron »

Wingnut

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 04:02:10 pm by Wingnut »

rangerrebew

There is at least an element of truth in what he says.  It was Georgia that gave us Jimmaaaaaaah Caaaaaaaatah.

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm not going to call anyone dumb, but I will say they are ignorant of the facts, and/or really don't pay attention to the news.   

Case in point, Michael Medved today was going over a poll taken of those attending a Trump rally, and found only 24% knew of the David Duke story from over the weekend, and a frightening 21% knew of the Trump University lawsuit .

Another example - Trump in evry stump speech spews out how he would impose a tax on companies who move out of the country. Constitutionally a President cannot impose a 35% tax or even a 1% tax to penalize a company moving work out of the country. He would be breaking the law.  That is something that has to come to his desk from the house of representatives and approved by the Senate.

Sounds all good on a stump speech in front of adoring  fans – but will one fan even know the constitution enough to know Trump can’t do that?     

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Boy you hit the nail square. These narcissist fake journalists, talk show hosts, News Readers, FAUX news, Rush, Levin, HANNITY , George "Glasses" Will, BOR, The Kraut, Beckle think the we the people hang on every word they say with baited breath. They Have NO influence in this election and they cannot handle it at ALL.  They have been replaced by the Internet, blogs and live stream TV where the truth can be found. THEY are dead to most people because they just been caught up TO and been lying to us for the last 20 years. They cannot understand the Republican turnout since most people have tuned them out and their rating are taking a hit. The PUBBIES via this morning have about 1MILLION more turning out to vote thus far than the DEMS. Their influence just PLAIN does not count. :patriot: :beer:

My God! We agree on something!  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

It is so terribly funny to watch them squirm.  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Um, Axelrod - you say Trump won Georgia because it's full of poor and dumb people?

Hillary won Georgia too. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Wingnut

It was Georgia that gave us Jimmaaaaaaah Caaaaaaaatah.

And Billy Beer.   The Trump Vodka of its time.

Offline sinkspur

I'm not going to call anyone dumb, but I will say they are ignorant of the facts, and/or really don't pay attention to the news.   

Case in point, Michael Medved today was going over a poll taken of those attending a Trump rally, and found only 24% knew of the David Duke story from over the weekend, and a frightening 21% knew of the Trump University lawsuit .

Another example - Trump in evry stump speech spews out how he would impose a tax on companies who move out of the country. Constitutionally a President cannot impose a 35% tax or even a 1% tax to penalize a company moving work out of the country. He would be breaking the law.  That is something that has to come to his desk from the house of representatives and approved by the Senate.

Sounds all good on a stump speech in front of adoring  fans – but will one fan even know the constitution enough to know Trump can’t do that?   

These tribal voters, coming from emotion only, love a strongman.  Somebody who, they think, will take charge and hammer "the establishment."  Their awareness of basic civics is nil, thus they don't even realize that there ARE two other branches of government, both of which can stop Trump cold.

He didn't sound very conciliatory last night, threatening Paul Ryan, who could impeach Trump but Trump can't do anything to him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Paladin

"Case in point, Michael Medved today was going over a poll taken of those attending a Trump rally, and found only 24% knew of the David Duke story from over the weekend, and a frightening 21% knew of the Trump University lawsuit ."

And I will tell you why so few know about those stories. It's not stupidity. Fact is, the anti-Trumpster crowd has thrown out so much negative information about Trump, his supporters are simply tuning it out when it comes to more revelations.

Ever hear the story about The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf? You guys have shot yourselves in the foot with your constant, often undocumented, shrill, and exaggerated attacks.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0

Andy...this is intellectually dishonest and has as much cred as a Pookie Toon.

When they announce that "Donald Trump scored high with poorly educated.....", it is Trump's style to flame back and his meaning was...

"Yeah???  Well I love the poorly educated"!!  IOW, give me more or them.

He WAS being insulting.   Except, it was aimed at the media.

...but you know that already, dontcha?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:02:10 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

Um, Axelrod - you say Trump won Georgia because it's full of poor and dumb people?

Hillary won Georgia too.

So, you are saying that the Georgia Democrat and GOP primaries had the same people voting in both?

Offline DCPatriot

So, you are saying that the Georgia Democrat and GOP primaries had the same people voting in both?

Are you that obtuse?

It implies that if Georgia voters are dumb rednecks...the same class of voter voted for Hillary.

Geesh....   :chairbang:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
David Axelrod:
"Georgia Voters Are Poor And Dumb, That’s Why Trump Won..."

Well, Massachusetts voters (by and large) are better-off and better-educated.
Yet Trump won there by a greater percentage than he did in Georgia. He was a fraction of a percentage point from "breaking 50".

So....?

HonestJohn

Are you that obtuse?

It implies that if Georgia voters are dumb rednecks...the same class of voter voted for Hillary.

Geesh....   :chairbang:

It looked to me that Alexrod was talking about Trump and Rubio in the Virginia and Georgia primaries.  The Virginia and Georgia GOP primaries.

So he was talking about the GOP primary voters in those two states.  As those that vote in one party primary can't vote in the other party's primary... there are two sets of voters.

And the post I responded to stated Hillary won Georgia (she did).  Considering that this article was about the GOP primary base, it doesn't make sense to claim Hillary won there, because the GOP primary voter didn't vote in the Democrat primary.

Get it now?

HAPPY2BME

David Axelrod: Georgia Voters Are Poor And Dumb, That’s Why Trump Won

==================================

Where have I heard this condescending voice before?  It seems rather recently.

FWIW, Trump scored across the board with voters of higher education - AND - lower education.

Gofigure.

Offline DCPatriot

It looked to me that Alexrod was talking about Trump and Rubio in the Virginia and Georgia primaries.  The Virginia and Georgia GOP primaries.

So he was talking about the GOP primary voters in those two states.  As those that vote in one party primary can't vote in the other party's primary... there are two sets of voters.

And the post I responded to stated Hillary won Georgia (she did).  Considering that this article was about the GOP primary base, it doesn't make sense to claim Hillary won there, because the GOP primary voter didn't vote in the Democrat primary.

Get it now?

Okay, Einstein.

How would you describe the Georgia voters that went for Hillary?   

... if all voters in Georgia are "Poor and Dumb".

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Gullible.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Okay, Einstein.

How would you describe the Georgia voters that went for Hillary?   

... if all voters in Georgia are "Poor and Dumb".

Stupidity, the poorly educated and dumbassery knows no party affiliation.  But the  trumpazee zealots seems to skew the dumbass factor our way.

Offline DCPatriot