Author Topic: '60 Minutes' TV crew attacked and beaten in Sweden  (Read 1673 times)

rangerrebew

'60 Minutes' TV crew attacked and beaten in Sweden
« on: March 01, 2016, 10:07:01 pm »

This afternoon a TV crew from the Australian 60 Minutes TV program, had found the way to the immigrant-dense suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm.

After the visit the journalists said that they have been to Somalia, Syria and Iraq, but they have never experienced conditions similar to those in Sweden.

The TV crew got an insight into the Swedish multicultural society that they are never going to forget.

The TV crew was in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby to depict the mass immigration to Sweden, and do interviews with local residents. The team barely got into Rinkeby before it was attacked for the first time, writes Avpixlat.

When a cameraman from 60 Minutes went out of the car, suddenly a car came up close beside him. The African driver of the car began to argue about why they were filming in Rinkeby. After a few minutes he ran across the foot of the cameraman, who tumbled to the ground and lay in agony. Another cameraman filmed the whole incident.

The camera man was not seriously injured, however, and was able to continue the job, but with significant pain. The police arrived at the site 10 minutes later and six policemen guarded the TV team, which consisted of three camera men and broadcaster Liz Hayes, in addition to Jan Sjunnesson from Avpixlat, who guided them in Rinkeby.

After a while the Australians wanted to go to Rinkeby Square, but the police had to stay behind on the outside not to provoke the residents.

- We provoke them if we continue, but we'll see you from Rinkeby Plan, said one of the policemen to the TV team.

Inside the Rinkeby Square, the TV crew talked with residents who did not seem aggressive, but who told about how good life was in Rinkeby with so many different cultures. All said they enjoyed it there. But when the police suddenly disappeared, without telling the TV crew, a group of masked men suddenly circled the camera men.

One of the camera men was attacked and hit with a clenched fist over his mouth. A bottle was then thrown at the camera.

Meanwhile, another camera man was attacked and punched in the mouth so that a tooth came loose.

The TV team quickly decided to leave Rinkeby, with pictures and film of everything that had happened. They told the journalist from Avpixlat that they have been to Somalia, Syria and Iraq, but they have never experienced anything like this anywhere.

The 60 Minutes report from Sweden will be broadcasted on national Australian TV shortly.

In addition to interviews with Tino Sanandaji and Avpixlat's Jan Sjunnesson on the immigration policy, also Islamists on the Internet in Sweden are portrayed in the program.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2561/60-minutes-tv-crew-attacked-and-beaten-in-sweden.html
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:08:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: '60 Minutes' TV crew attacked and beaten in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 10:11:47 pm »

Surely they are huddling right now to try to figure out what they did to provoke them...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 11:22:25 pm »
Now, I ask, I ask, I ask.... what exactly do you mean by that, boy?

Always asking these oblique questions an' making these strange comments.....

That boy is strange.... strange I tell ya, mighty strange....

(Sorry Dan, too lazy to update the graphic at the moment!)

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 02:59:28 pm »
Now, I ask, I ask, I ask.... what exactly do you mean by that, boy?

Always asking these oblique questions an' making these strange comments.....

That boy is strange.... strange I tell ya, mighty strange....

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 03:52:37 pm »
Good. Hard for me to believe that the muslims actually did something to make me smile.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 04:05:02 pm »
Question: do you think CBS will air the report, or will they bow to CAIR (et al.) pressure?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 04:07:16 pm »
Question: do you think CBS will air the report, or will they bow to CAIR (et al.) pressure?

Seriously? You know the answer.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 04:15:53 pm »
Seriously? You know the answer.

Yeah, but it would be nice to see some courage for a change on the part of those who claim to love free speech.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 04:39:20 pm »
Every once in a while reality kicks a liberal in the teeth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 04:52:02 pm »
Yeah, but it would be nice to see some courage for a change on the part of those who claim to love free speech.

The media is populated with gutless liberals who are more interested in battling Republicans then they are standing up to the evil that radical islam, (redundant?) presents.

It's just one of the many reasons I could scarcely detest the media any more than I already do.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 04:59:54 pm »
The media is populated with gutless liberals who are more interested in battling Republicans then they are standing up to the evil that radical islam, (redundant?) presents.

It's just one of the many reasons I could scarcely detest the media any more than I already do.

Me too. 

What happens to the brain when someone decides to be a liberal?  Does it kill off the "reason" part of it?  Is it a virus?   :shrug:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 05:00:39 pm »
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of liberal asshats!
The Republic is lost.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 10:02:43 pm »