Author Topic: Fox News' Herridge: Hillary Email Withheld by 'Law Enforcement' May Show Intent  (Read 1124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=716728

Newsmax
Fox News' Herridge: Hillary Email Withheld by 'Law Enforcement' May Show Intent
Monday, February 29, 2016 10:11 PM

By: Greg Richter

One of the two emails withheld from the final release of Hillary Clinton State Department emails was requested withheld by law enforcement and may show "intent," Fox News Channel's Catherine Herridge reported Monday.

Clinton has said repeatedly that none of the emails she sent or received on the private server she used while in office were "marked 'classified' at the time."

But Herridge, Fox News' chief intelligence correspondent, said Monday on "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren" that she received a tip several months ago that at least one email clearly confirmed that the people sending the information to Clinton knew it was classified at the time.

"I think it is striking that one email is being withheld at the request of law enforcement," Herridge said, "because you know that would be a very important piece to the FBI investigation understanding the intent and whether the individuals knew or believed at the time that the information they were sending was classified."

The other email that was completely withheld was communication between Clinton and President Barack Obama, and may have been withheld because Obama invoked executive privilege, Herridge said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

It would be nice if the wheels of justice would now move from "creeping along" to "slowly moving".  I'd hate to see Hillary take the oath of office from Federal "pound me in the butt" prison.

Offline Relic

It would be nice if the wheels of justice would now move from "creeping along" to "slowly moving".  I'd hate to see Hillary take the oath of office from Federal "pound me in the butt" prison.

Hillary's chances of going to prison are about the same as my chances of winning the powerball lottery AND being struck by lightning AND the Browns winning the Super Bowl all on the same day.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I find it VERY interesting that the Democrat machine can indict a highly competent former republican governor of Texas, and knock him out of the presidential race, at will but a treasonous democrat former secretary of state is untouchable!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Hillary's chances of going to prison are about the same as my chances of winning the powerball lottery AND being struck by lightning AND the Browns winning the Super Bowl all on the same day.

So you're saying there IS hope!  :0001:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:23:39 pm by Wingnut »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
As I understand it, the WHOLE point of this dragging out - is to stall until Hillary is the Democrat nominee.  I believe at that point, she is untouchable to such an investigation.  Someone correct me, if I'm wrong.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

So you're saying there IS hope!  :0001:

You seriously think the Browns could win?   :laugh:

Offline Relic

Not in my lifetime.

Wingnut

You are killing me Smalls!!  LOL :chairbang: :beer: