Author Topic: Glenn Beck says many stations considering dropping his show AND HE BLAMES YOU …CALLS US GROTESQUE TRUMP SUPPORTERS  (Read 2857 times)

HAPPY2BME

From the blog ..

February 29th, 2016

Sierra Dave

Glenn Beck did some great work in the past. Exposing George Soros and his media manipulations. Talked about a future financial collapse and being prepared with food and whatnot.

I have no issue with him being for Cruz. But when he and his stoolies mock trump supported in moronic voices. He’s being rude and disrespectful.

eyeswideopen

Yeah I agree Beck has done some good things in the past but the way he treats Trump supporters and other independent radio talk show hosts comes across as junior high level drama. Can’t deal with dat.
    gerry d welder

Remember how he ridiculed and mocked Birthers and the 911 Truthers?

wilson

Having stations dropping his show is all on Beck.
He has become a loon lately so he has no one to blame but himself.
chiefquana

Poor Baby Beck. Maybe he will have to get an actual job?
Nada

All of the “successor king” candidates NEED to be mocked into oblivion! REJECT the New World Order illusion that we are given in the two-party “choice”. Be patriotic and don’t vote. I refuse to give legitimacy to this sham by participating in it. Besides, I’m sure WWIII will begin as planned, just before November, conveniently postponing any “elections”.
2smooth

I am overwhelmed with Joy !
Gc Gcc

Good thing, his shows are being dropped from many stations. A big mouth clueless…
Take123

Tired of Beck and his Mormon views. He is totally out of touch now and cries way too much for me. I used to like him but I dropped him over a year ago. Not surprised stations want to drop his show.
hammerstamp

Beck finds it intolerable that his irresistible influence isn’t driving voters to his man Cruz. I think there’s a rubber room somewhere with his name on it.
doodaa

Hope he has all his retirement money with Goldman Sachs. I cancelled him years ago.
diane

Let the butt-hurt flow through you, Glenn….
Mike

Beck is a Trojan Horse for the establishment and always has been. He and Rush Limbaugh work to preserve the status quo of the one-party system. We’re supposed to endorse one of the establishment’s two candidates yet again (Clinton/Bush, Clinton/Rubio, take your pick). But we’re not doing that, despite Beck’s efforts to herd us. He is now going to pay the price for years of misleading the American people. We see through the lies now, thanks to the internet. I hope The Blaze and all of Beck’s other “fusion of entertainment and enlightenment” enterprises now implode under the concretioned weight of his years of BS. In his heart of hearts he wants to be a Rockette anyway, so maybe it’s time for him to give that a shot. Adios, Beck.
fritz

Glenn Beck is an evil treasonous criminal. The day Glenn Beck causes the next false flag using the nuke he stole in 2007 and blaming it on Iran, America will be destroyed by Russia, China and the Fox network. This is the known as “Armageddon tired of these comments” – because of Planet X and the toxic chemtrails that hide it every day. Planet X along with Glenn Beck will rip the earth apart and 90% of Americans will be dead before the next football game on Sunday. All planned by your evil government and Glenn Beck.
whotothewhat

Stopped listening to Beck years ago, when his show was carried in my market.

His constant blubbering and whining was painful to listen to.
Rebel

Hey Glenn, did your mother forget to tell you that you should not blame others for your actions? Used to listen to Beck at times long ago, but quit because he got to big for his pants. There was some useful information he used to put out, but not anything that could not be found on alternative sites. Sorry Beck you stepped on yourself when you started insulting people, just like the liberals do when they try to control us. If you need a box of tissues, let us know we will send you some.
doanbthupid

he didn’t pass the 9/11 litmus test. the repuugs are desperate to get rid of trump b/c he is hinting that he is not in the 2 jets knock down 3 buildings camp.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:20:13 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline flowers

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Beck is a mentally unstable loon that happened to get rich using media to entertain gullible folks.

On that clip he calls Trump's supporters "brownshirts," which is out of order to say the least.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Beck is a mentally unstable loon that happened to get rich using media to entertain gullible folks.

On that clip he calls Trump's supporters "brownshirts," which is out of order to say the least.
It's also totally true, given the behavior of you and the others here.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

Could you provide some specifics, maybe a link?

I am a Trump supporter and I really don't know what you're talking about.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WOW...come on myrle that is not necessary.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GAJohnnie

Look in the mirror Beck. You and your team have just descended into a rut of hyper hysteric bile laced tirades. After awhile people just turned you off as boring and irrelevant. It not what you are saying Beck, it how you aren't saying anything worth hearing. People are simply bored with you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

......"the behavior of you" is a direct attack on me equal to calling me a brownshirt, so don't be surprised if you piss me off so severely, that I attack you.

You apparently feel empowered since sinkspur has set this type of tone here, that it will go on and on.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

As an observer, I find the anti Trump posters to be much more aggressive with their insults and negative posts.

Offline GAJohnnie

Not only that is a complete falsehood. I think the poster owes Aligncare a major public apology. She does nothing but defended her views from a daily barrage of rather childish personal attacks and insults.

That was a case of projection by the poster and is utterly unworthy.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

I've been told this morning by one of our more prominent Trump supporters to leave the site. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Not only that is a complete falsehood. I think the poster owes Aligncare a major public apology. She does nothing but defended her views from a daily barrage of rather childish personal attacks and insults.

That was a case of projection by the poster and is utterly unworthy.

Nah. Not to worry. It's the political season and Jim is caught up in it as much as anyone. Jim's an intelligent young man and I feel absolutely no animosity.  No problem, Jim. Trumpsters have been called much much worse than that. (it can't get any worse than "brownshirts")

Offline sinkspur

......"the behavior of you" is a direct attack on me equal to calling me a brownshirt, so don't be surprised if you piss me off so severely, that I attack you.

You apparently feel empowered since sinkspur has set this type of tone here, that it will go on and on.

Wow. Not even on the thread and I'm getting impugned.  Am I the only one controlling myself here?  LOL!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I used to be a paid Glenn Beck subscriber - $10 a month.  I USED to enjoy his history lessons, but then, it became 24 hour hate Trump - with his two other stooges giggling and laughing - making fun of Trump and his followers.  The first couple of months - I'm thinking, Ok, enough Glenn - get over it.  We all know why you're so "hurt", Trump wouldn't come on your show.

After awhile, I got sick and tired of PAYING Glenn Beck to spew nothing but hate - on MY dime!  I've cancelled him and I know a multitude of people have as well. 

What kind of maniac drives his network into the ground - for his own foolish pride?  All the people that work for him - probably now in dire jeopardy of losing their jobs when he goes down in flames.

Thanks for calling me a "brownshirt" Glenn - may I be able to witness your royal and very public meltdown.  Couldn't happen to a more "sick twisted freak".  You are truly insane.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

Neither Glenn Beck nor any poster here has the right to call any candidates' supporters names, especially not Nazis. Wholly inappropriate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Neither Glenn Beck nor any poster here has the right to call any candidates' supporters names, especially not Nazis. Wholly inappropriate.

I completely agree.  This is one of Beck's emotionally driven, hyperbolic attacks.

As always, when Beck deals with facts and reality, he's fine.  When he lets his emotions get the best of him, he needs to be ignored.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

I used to be a paid Glenn Beck subscriber - $10 a month.  I USED to enjoy his history lessons, but then, it became 24 hour hate Trump - with his two other stooges giggling and laughing - making fun of Trump and his followers.  The first couple of months - I'm thinking, Ok, enough Glenn - get over it.  We all know why you're so "hurt", Trump wouldn't come on your show.

After awhile, I got sick and tired of PAYING Glenn Beck to spew nothing but hate - on MY dime!  I've cancelled him and I know a multitude of people have as well. 

What kind of maniac drives his network into the ground - for his own foolish pride?  All the people that work for him - probably now in dire jeopardy of losing their jobs when he goes down in flames.

Thanks for calling me a "brownshirt" Glenn - may I be able to witness your royal and very public meltdown.  Couldn't happen to a more "sick twisted freak".  You are truly insane.

Good post, alice. I used to enjoy his TV show, too. He does seem off balance lately. I haven't listened to him in years, though.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
For the record, I'm taking a few days off from the board, my decision. Some personal issues seem to be impairing my judgment and I don't need to make a bigger fool of myself than I already have. :-/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

For the record, I'm taking a few days off from the board, my decision. Some personal issues seem to be impairing my judgment and I don't need to make a bigger fool of myself than I already have. :-/

Take a break.  I wish you well Myrle.   :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

DEEP breaths, Jmyrle.  Hurry back! You have FRiends here.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

You'll be missed while you're gone, myrle.

You are wise, and your opinions highly valued.

Take care!  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

The Trumpettes over at TOS have been absolutely vicious toward Beck.  It's shameful.  I hope he stays on the air.

Haven't checked out TOS, but as someone, who until recently, was a paid Blaze subscriber - Glenn Beck has been absolutely VICIOUS toward my candidate Donald Trump.  I'm talking 24/7 pure vicious hatred toward him.  How do you survive by alienating a big part of your paying audience? 

He doesn't deserve to stay on the air.  Say you don't like the man and boost the guy you like - don't spray your face orange and spend every show mocking and hating someone that isn't your candidate - NOT to mention - calling Trump's supporters BROWNSHIRTS! 

I used to really like Beck, now I think he is mentally ill and needs help.  Cruz messed up letting him go on the road with him.  Very bad judgment on his part.  I have no pity for Glenn Beck whatsoever. 

If you can't take viciousness Glenn - you shouldn't dish it out!

Spit!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You're not making a fool of yourself.