Author Topic: Cruz: Trump will 'bargain away' rights  (Read 268 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Cruz: Trump will 'bargain away' rights
« on: February 29, 2016, 06:21:30 pm »
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz says he will not "bargain away" certain rights in order to cut deals with Democrats in Congress if he is elected president.

"We've had too many deals in Washington. It's why we're bankrupting our kids and grandkids," Cruz told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Sunday.

That's an attempt by Cruz to distance himself from Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, a billionaire businessman who says he will cut deals if elected to the White House.

"I am not going to compromise on the Bill of Rights,".....

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-trump-will-bargain-away-rights/article/2584460?custom_click=rss

Offline Longiron

Re: Cruz: Trump will 'bargain away' rights
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:30:10 pm »
Are you ever going to post anything bad about TRUMP's policies other than he said this or someone said that. You UNIPARTY folks have absolutely no substance others than here say. Complain about what he is planning to do on this or that and what your candidate would do differently???  **nononono* Thus far  the UNIPARTY folks on here do not like his personality we get it and that is your right to like or dislike BUT let's her it about his policies or proposed policies.  But again most have to read them and it is much easier to TRASH. No thought required to do that. :thud:

Offline libertybele

Re: Cruz: Trump will 'bargain away' rights
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 06:37:11 pm »
Are you ever going to post anything bad about TRUMP's policies other than he said this or someone said that. You UNIPARTY folks have absolutely no substance others than here say. Complain about what he is planning to do on this or that and what your candidate would do differently???  **nononono* Thus far  the UNIPARTY folks on here do not like his personality we get it and that is your right to like or dislike BUT let's her it about his policies or proposed policies.  But again most have to read them and it is much easier to TRASH. No thought required to do that. :thud:

Wow.  Are you kidding me right now??  You are talking about substance?  The one candidate lacking substance on ANY issue is Trump!!  I have asked for examples several times.  Give me just one example of Trump's credibility.  Just one.  I've been waiting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.