Author Topic: Harvard Professor: Watching Trump I Understand How Hitler Came to Power  (Read 4340 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: Harvard Professor: Watching Trump I Understand How Hitler Came to Power
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 02:06:55 pm »
This article  is idiocy, warped in ignorance surrounded by stupidity. It represents a complete ignorance of Nazism, the history of Germany, and the US Political system.

It is a hysteric emotional based tirade without even a nodding connection with fact.

Dear Leftist Political polemicists

Please stop attempting to use ridiculous historic analogies to validate your far Left political views.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2016, 02:08:37 pm »
Ok, I'm not BFFs with Trump, and I think you can get a sense of why/how Hitler managed to get elected by the Germans, but I don't think we can completely say Trump is Hitler, only that he uses the same sorts of showman/demagogue techniques Hitler used.  I think Trump is dangerous because he's a fool and a liberal - just like Danielle Allen - I don't think he's a neo-Hitler.  Trump seems more fixated on his ego than anything else.  Even Trump's dislike of Mexicans is more for show seems to me than it is like Hitler's fixation on Jews.

Glad you have feelings. Please stop confusion your emtions for facts. This is pure ignroant driverl with represents the author has no undertanding of Nazism, the history of German or the workings of the US Political ssytem.

It is an infantile childishly ignorant rant.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2016, 02:12:53 pm »
Huh.  It's not just me thinking there are quite a lot of similarities.  Professors and former heads of state, too.

Except you TDS sufferes are not THINKING about anything. All you do is feeling things. And because you want to make these sort of historically absurd argument, thinking people are just tuning out these sort of "Trump is Hitler" rants.

Maybe a bit more thinking and a bit less feeling by the anti Trumpers might make them a effective rather then ridiculous

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2016, 02:17:09 pm »
Trump is dangerous because he is narcissistic; he is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, and he doesn't  see the destructive damage that he is causing the Republican party.  He demonstrates grandiosity in his behavior and he certainly tends to lack empathy for others.

I find giving someone like Trumpler (Trump/Hitler) one of the most powerful position in the world frightening, especially with his wealth and connections with Soros. Much like our current president he will side-step Congress and do whatever he wants.

Feeling are not facts. Find it odd people want to accuse the Trump supporters of doing what the knee jerk Trump haters do.

Please stop feeling and start thinking. That so many of you rely on this sort of emotion driven decision loop is the scary thing. You are like mindless sheep waiting for the media to punch your emotional buttons in order to herd you all in the direction they want you to go

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2016, 02:21:44 pm »
This article  is idiocy, warped in ignorance surrounded by stupidity. It represents a complete ignorance of Nazism, the history of Germany, and the US Political system.

It is a hysteric emotional based tirade without even a nodding connection with fact.

Dear Leftist Political polemicists

Please stop attempting to use ridiculous historic analogies to validate your far Left political views.

Yes, but he's a professor from Haahvard. And we know how smart they can be. Obama.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 02:45:11 pm »
Feeling are not facts. Find it odd people want to accuse the Trump supporters of doing what the knee jerk Trump haters do.

Please stop feeling and start thinking. That so many of you rely on this sort of emotion driven decision loop is the scary thing. You are like mindless sheep waiting for the media to punch your emotional buttons in order to herd you all in the direction they want you to go

It's amazing to me that you think anything anyone who opposes Trump posts is nothing but "feelings" when your posts are nothing but emotion-laden diatribes ridiculing the intelligence of posters here.

And they're an endless loop.  All the same.  Never vary.  You learned some new words for Christmas and you think you're smart because you can use them in sentences.

Finally, your posts are the most fact-free of any on this board.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 03:40:35 pm »
Except you TDS sufferes are not THINKING about anything. All you do is feeling things. And because you want to make these sort of historically absurd argument, thinking people are just tuning out these sort of "Trump is Hitler" rants.

Maybe a bit more thinking and a bit less feeling by the anti Trumpers might make them a effective rather then ridiculous

OK. I know - fact - that Trump will be a complete disaster in dealing with any foreign nation. The rest of the world detests New York abrasiveness. New Yorkers of his stripe are the origin of the archetype of the ugly American.

I know - fact - that he's NOT going to get better deals for the USA. Trade deals are fixed term. Tear them up, you've broken the terms and they'll not be re-negotiated readily, if at all.

I know - fact - that Mexico is NOT going to "pay for the wall." They don't have the cash, simple as that.

I know - fact - that putting a thin skinned guy who broods over perceived insults in charge of the military is a stupid idea.

No emotion involved.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Paladin

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2016, 09:29:32 pm »
Hard to believe you would piss on a jew like that.

Oy vey!

And as Carling noted, "Disgusting".
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2016, 09:37:07 pm »
OK. I know - fact - that Trump will be a complete disaster in dealing with any foreign nation. The rest of the world detests New York abrasiveness. New Yorkers of his stripe are the origin of the archetype of the ugly American.

The only thing ANY foreign nation wants from us is our money and blood so the less of it we expend on them, the better.

I know - fact - that he's NOT going to get better deals for the USA. Trade deals are fixed term. Tear them up, you've broken the terms and they'll not be re-negotiated readily, if at all.

And the problem is? 
This is only an issue to a globalist.

I know - fact - that Mexico is NOT going to "pay for the wall." They don't have the cash, simple as that.

Mexico, or their companies will pay, one way or the other.
With a $500 billion trade deficit resulting in enourmous unemployment in the US, how else are you proposing to keep the illegals from destitution?

I know - fact - that putting a thin skinned guy who broods over perceived insults in charge of the military is a stupid idea.
No emotion involved.

You were doing real good until the last one which is nothing but an emotion assessment.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2016, 10:10:44 pm »
You were doing real good until the last one which is nothing but an emotion assessment.

Emotional assessment?

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/graydon-carter-donald-trump

Seems pretty thin skinned and brooding (for nigh on 2 decades now) over a perceived insult.

As for your other responses - sorry about the whole globalist thing, but until such time as you manage to physically tear the USA off the face of the planet and park it elsewhere, you're going to have to deal with other countries. Better to do that as an older brother people can look up to than to hide away. You get more, that way.

Ed - As nice as it would be to dismiss people who dislike Trump as "emotional" - we're not leftists here. I don't assume your support is emotional, you have good reasons to support Trump from what I know of you. Same for DCP, Alice, and AC.

Return the courtesy?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Carling

« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »
I stopped at "Harvard Professor".   :whistle:

I stopped at "liberal."  Funny how the Dump Trumpers are now referencing far left loons from academia to "prove" their case against Trump.

They are feeding off of each others' anger.

Danielle Allen, a liberal political theorist at Harvard University,
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:33:16 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------