Author Topic: Trump Tells Christie: 'Get on the Plane and Go Home'  (Read 4681 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump Tells Christie: 'Get on the Plane and Go Home'
« on: February 28, 2016, 03:06:49 am »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-tells-christie-get-on-the-plane-and-go-home/article/2001307?custom_click=rss

Trump Tells Christie: 'Get On The Plane And Go Home'

8:49 PM, FEB 27, 2016 | By SHOSHANA WEISSMANN

During a Donald Trump Tennessee rally on Saturday, Chris Christie shakes hands with Trump as he enters. Trump appears to whisper to him, "get on the plane and go home."

blob:https%3A//vine.co/0aa0078c-bd19-4e0c-af72-05de455d4477
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:07:29 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump Tells Christie: 'Get on the Plane and Go Home'
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 03:07:51 am »
"Go home and get your shinebox."

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:24:05 am by sinkspur »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 03:18:46 am »
I don't know what he said, but I do know what the former head of the CIA said, "the military would have to disobey Donald Trump if he followed through on certain campaign promises as president." and “I would be incredibly concerned if a President Trump governed in a way that was consistent with the language candidate Trump expressed during the campaign.” Trump has said more that should send shivers up the spine of the conservative movement than any other candidate running for the GOP in my lifetime. The man is a joke and a con artist running a scam.

Oh, don't be such a hater!

wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 03:39:01 am »
I don't know what he said, but I do know what the former head of the CIA said, "the military would have to disobey Donald Trump if he followed through on certain campaign promises as president." and “I would be incredibly concerned if a President Trump governed in a way that was consistent with the language candidate Trump expressed during the campaign.” Trump has said more that should send shivers up the spine of the conservative movement than any other candidate running for the GOP in my lifetime. The man is a joke and a con artist running a scam.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 03:51:40 am »
I'm really sorry to throw truth onto this hate fest, but Trump thanked Chris, and then he said go home there is a plane over there that will get you home.

This wasn't a diss.  This was an act of friendship and generosity ---- thank you, and my plane is at your service.

Really, folks, pull it together.   **nononono*

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 03:53:29 am »
I'm really sorry to throw truth onto this hate fest, but Trump thanked Chris, and then he said go home there is a plane over there that will get you home.

This wasn't a diss.  This was an act of friendship and generosity ---- thank you, and my plane is at your service.

Uh-huh.

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 04:35:45 am »
Trump whispered "Your name is Reek," before point the Christie to the door.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 05:58:08 am »

Exactly!
They have been good friends for 14 years **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 05:58:23 am »
futility

: :  a useless act or gesture <the futilities of debate for its own sake

: :  the quality or state of being useless

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 06:09:28 am »

They can't handle the truth!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 06:42:16 am »
As much as I wanted to find something juicy - this is a "nothing to see here" story.   In other words it has as much substance as Trump's plan for replacing Obamacare.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 06:49:19 am »
90% of the GARBAGE posted on this forum in the "anti-Trump" category is distorted "nothing to see here"  stories.

You'll recognize them, often from Leon Wolfe's Redstate, they have headlines that make liberal use of editorial license to invent "Trump said, ...." statements that are pure fabrications.

(And they are gleefully posted by breathless panting fools thinking, "I'll show them this time!")
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 06:52:14 am by katzenjammer »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 07:04:31 am »
90% of the GARBAGE posted on this forum in the "anti-Trump" category is distorted "nothing to see here"  stories.

You'll recognize them, often from Leon Wolfe's Redstate, they have headlines that make liberal use of editorial license to invent "Trump said, ...." statements that are pure fabrications.

(And they are gleefully posted by breathless panting fools thinking, "I'll show them this time!")
Absolutely. We are witnessing some obsessive behavior here, currently.

Refugees cast out for bad behavior, like detritus washed in here doing the same things which cost them their last forum.

I would be very happy with a limit on the number of posts per day.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 07:35:30 am »
DENALI ‏@timothypmurphy 13h13 hours ago
The Christie endorsement is a reminder that the most unrealistic thing about Independence Day is no one sided with the aliens.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 07:43:00 am »
DENALI ‏@timothypmurphy 13h13 hours ago
The Christie endorsement is a reminder that the most unrealistic thing about Independence Day is no one sided with the aliens.

More stupidity, from the terminally stupid.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 07:52:47 am »
As much as I wanted to find something juicy - this is a "nothing to see here" story.   In other words it has as much substance as Trump's plan for replacing Obamacare.

In the immortal words of former Maximum Hell's Angel Sonny Barger, All that bullshit, hell, ain't' the truth bad enough for 'em?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 07:58:55 am »
More stupidity, from the terminally stupid.

or funny as hell.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 08:00:26 am »

Refugees cast out for bad behavior, like detritus washed in here doing the same things which cost them their last forum.

And some eagerly send invitations to those that are banned/suspended from other forums because they can not obey simple rules.  That will certainly add to the decorum of what was once a very distinctly different forum.  Many hoping to enlist them to fight their side of the "fight."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:02:33 am by katzenjammer »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 08:01:11 am »
or funny as hell.

As always, in the eye of the beholder!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 12:20:08 pm »

I'd agree. Lets say a daily limit of 4 mentions of Trump per poster? Only fair, right?

If limiting the freedom to speak takes off here - in any way, shape or form - I'm out.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2016, 12:55:07 pm »
I'd agree. Lets say a daily limit of 4 mentions of Trump per poster? Only fair, right?

If limiting the freedom to speak takes off here - in any way, shape or form - I'm out.

My post count is way down lately, EC. Why do you think that is? Because of derisive behavior by the newly arrived 'anyone but Trump' brigade.

So, without any imposed limits on speech here, my speech is limited by the constant assaults on my person just because of the particular (GOP) candidate I happen support.

Free speech is not fostered under such conditions and site owners run the risk of losing some loyal friends if this is allowed to continue unabated.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 12:57:15 pm »

Thank you for printing the truth, RIVa. Anything the HATERS can find no matter how small they jump on it and always the same UNIPARTY posters. It is really becoming funny and they are so predictable and like to say how conservative they are. Trying to look at being objective is like asking the UNIPARTY not to lie. They can't do it even when is for whatever cause they are supporting this week.  :silly:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:57:39 pm by Longiron »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 01:13:17 pm »
My post count is way down lately, EC. Why do you think that is? Because of derisive behavior by the newly arrived 'anyone but Trump' brigade.

So, without any imposed limits on speech here, my speech is limited by the constant assaults on my person just because of the particular (GOP) candidate I happen support.

Free speech is not fostered under such conditions and site owners run the risk of losing some loyal friends if this is allowed to continue unabated.

Seen my post count lately?  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Bill Cipher

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 01:17:34 pm »

Uh-huh.  Mr. hater.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 01:20:17 pm »
Please, no namecalling. Reasonable people on both sides of the issue should be able to understand that mere disagreement is not hate.