Author Topic: Dude, Even The DICTIONARY Is Making Fun of Trump Today  (Read 432 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Dude, Even The DICTIONARY Is Making Fun of Trump Today
« on: February 26, 2016, 05:45:37 pm »
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/02/26/even-dictionary-making-fun-trump-today/

This is just classic. Trump’s meltdown, predictably, went from the stage to the internet overnight and into this morning, and it got so incoherent that even the dictionary itself is scoring hits on him.

Leon gave a run-down of the full tweet storm, but are two Tweest that got the most attention (since deleted):

But hey, cut the guy some slack. He probably learned to spell at Trump University.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Dude, Even The DICTIONARY Is Making Fun of Trump Today
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 05:55:50 pm »
He has had a bad week on that front.

Donald Trump campaign misspells Oklahoma City

OKLAHOMA CITY - Donald Trump's campaign is having a hard time with spelling the names of Oklahoma's largest cities correctly. Earlier in the campaign Trump's staff misspelled Tulsa as "Tusla" on its credentials given to media.

Today, it was Oklahoma City's turn. From Politico:

Donald Trump's campaign's spelling of "Oklahoma" is not OK.

A Facebook photo advertising his Friday rally in Oklahoma City said this: “Stand with Trump Oaklahoma City, OK 02.26.16.”

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state/donald-trump-campaign-misspells-oklahoma-city/article_fcd3f07e-c589-502c-9a42-3c7f7da79894.html

I guess this really supports his comments in Nevada about how he really, really loves the uneducated.

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:05:57 pm »
The best part of this primary season is seeing who the establishment conservative media was all long.

The temper tantrums of NRO and Redstate remind me of my 10 year-old daughter after a bad night's sleep.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:12:49 pm »
The best part of this primary season is seeing who the establishment conservative media was all long.

The temper tantrums of NRO and Redstate remind me of my 10 year-old daughter after a bad night's sleep.

================================

What the world saw last night between Rubio, Cruz, and Trump was two children in a tantrum begging for ice cream from an adult.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 06:28:21 pm »
================================

What the world saw last night between Rubio, Cruz, and Trump was two children in a tantrum begging for ice cream from an adult.

What the world saw last night were two United States Senators showing Trump to be the buffoon that he is!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 01:35:46 am »
Carling wrote above:
"The best part of this primary season is seeing who the establishment conservative media was all long.
The temper tantrums of NRO and Redstate remind me of my 10 year-old daughter after a bad night's sleep."

Think it's bad now?

Jes' wait 'til next Tuesday!

They all be a-weepin' and a-wailin' !!