Author Topic: Donald J. Trump for President Announces New Senior Advisor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders  (Read 1742 times)

Offline flowers

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-for-president-announces-new-senior-advisor-sarah-huckabee-s

(New York, NY) February 25th, 2016 - Today Donald J. Trump for President Inc. announced Sarah Huckabee Sanders joined the campaign as a Senior Advisor.

Mr. Trump stated, “I have great respect for Governor Mike Huckabee and we have a mutual admiration for our wonderful families. It is great to have his daughter, Sarah, join the campaign.”

Sarah added, “I volunteered to join Mr. Trump’s campaign because he is a champion of working families; not Washington-Wall Street elites. Like the other Republican candidates, Mr. Trump is pro-life, pro-marriage, and will appoint conservatives to the courts. What makes Mr. Trump my choice for president is he will break the grip of the donor class on our government and make it accountable to working families again. I’m honored to help Mr. Trump Make America Great Again.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has advised presidential campaigns and Fortune 500 companies and has been named 40 under 40 by Time Magazine. She lives in Little Rock, Arkansas with her husband Bryan and their three young children.

Mr. Trump will campaign throughout the SEC states leading up to the March 1st primary with events in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia, Georgia, and beyond.

Offline sinkspur

Mr. Trump is pro-life,

He is not. He is "personally pro-life" but will never lift a finger to help the pro-life cause.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Herr Drumpf Is  Pro Herr Drumpf and THAT about covers it   beyond that....he is utterly full of IT!!!   

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline mountaineer

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has advised presidential campaigns and Fortune 500 companies and has been named 40 under 40 by Time Magazine.
I had to look elsewhere to find her area of expertise. She was her father's campaign manager this year, previously worked on campaigns for  Tim Pawlenty and Tom Cotton, and she and her husband both work for PR/consulting/lobbyist-type firms.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GAJohnnie

Wow, this is real! Based on the name I expected it to be statire.

Offline katzenjammer

Yes, I did too!  Next we may see, Kasich campaign hires Perry Clinton Santorum as new advisor!   :silly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Exactly what I thought. The photoshopping could be priceless.

Offline GAJohnnie

Mr. Trump is pro-life,

He is not. He is "personally pro-life" but will never lift a finger to help the pro-life cause.

What exactly did Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 to "help the pro life movement"? Prior to Scalia's death more then half the current Supreme Court was appointed by these Three GOP Presidents.

Why is Roe V Wade still law of the land after those three "Pro Life" Presidents had their say?

Offline R4 TrumPence

What exactly did Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 to "help the pro life movement"? Prior to Scalia's death more then half the current Supreme Court was appointed by these Three GOP Presidents.

Why is Roe V Wade still law of the land after those three "Pro Life" Presidents had their say?

I have said and wondered this for years!!!!!! :pondering:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Wingnut

In the statement, Sanders called Trump a "champion of working families."

"Like the other Republican candidates, Mr. Trump is pro-life, pro-marriage, and will appoint conservatives to the courts," she said. "What makes Mr. Trump my choice for president is he will break the grip of the donor class on our government and make it accountable to working families again."

Well one out of three ain't bad.  He is so pro-marriage he's tried it at least 3 times.  Family val-use is us Donny.

Offline GAJohnnie

I have said and wondered this for years!!!!!! :pondering:

I am still waiting for the Political Purity Choir, being lead by "Conservative" Pundit Eric Erickson, to explain to me how electing Hillary "Cult of Marget Sanger and Abortion" Clinton is suppose to be morally superior on the Life issue then voting for any of the GOP Candidates.

HAPPY2BME

Good for Sarah.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 05:18:34 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline sinkspur

No doubt her daddy's gonna jump on this gravy train. He needs a job.

Offline musiclady

Mr. Trump is pro-life,

He is not even "personally pro-life."  He has stated clearly that he is "completely pro-choice."

For me, his greatest deception is that he is a great Christian, and pro-life.

Those are lies that have eternal consequences.  God is not mocked.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He is "personally pro-life" but will never lift a finger to help the pro-life cause.

What would any President need to do to help the pro-life cause to satisfy you? 

Offline sinkspur

What would any President need to do to help the pro-life cause to satisfy you?

Declare that he has been pro-life for more than five minutes.

Offline musiclady

Mr. Trump is pro-life,

Be careful, sinkspur........... you are about to be pummeled with the leftist Trump apologist argument that it doesn't MATTER if a President is pro-life.

It's exactly what happened to the supposed "pro-life" people who voted for Obama.

All of a sudden, being pro-life doesn't matter any more when you support a pro-abortion candidate.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HAPPY2BME

He is not even "personally pro-life."  He has stated clearly that he is "completely pro-choice."

For me, his greatest deception is that he is a great Christian, and pro-life.

Those are lies that have eternal consequences.  God is not mocked.

============================

Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNabdDx_mU

Declare that he has been pro-life for more than five minutes.

Okay....that might make you feel better.  But my question was:  What would any president have to actually DO to help the pro-life caucus?

Offline sinkspur

Okay....that might make you feel better.  But my question was:  What would any president have to actually DO to help the pro-life caucus?

Back them, support them, not play footsie with Planned Parenthood as Trump is doing.

Back them, support them, not play footsie with Planned Parenthood as Trump is doing.

Give me something tangible, Sink.  Tell me what a President can specifically accomplish to help the pro-life caucus.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

============================

Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!

I missed something......... when did we elect Laura Bush President, Happy?

Or is that just another one of your irrelevant excuses for your inexcusable support of a pro-abortion candidate?

Wingnut

Whenever I see this guy I just want to work up a "Number 6" on Him!