Author Topic: Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"  (Read 1932 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/25/former_mexican_president_vicente_fox_to_trump_im_not_paying_for_that_fing_wall.html

In an interview Thursday with Jorge Ramos on Fusion, former Mexican president Vicente Fox responds to Donald Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.

"I’m not going to pay for that bleep wall! He should pay for it. He’s got the money," Fox said.

"Are you afraid that he’s going to be the next President of the United States?" Ramos asked. "What would that mean for Mexico?”

"No no no, democracy can not take that, crazy people that don't know what is going on in the world today. This worries me, the last caucus in Nevada... he won 44 percent of Hispanics."

"I’d like to know who those Hispanics are, because they are followers of a false prophet," Fox said. "He’s going to take them to the desert, and if they think that they will benefit with an

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Presumably those Hispanics in Nevada are American citizens, in order to vote, owe their first allegiance to America, not Mexico.

And they hear the call of Trump, that continued illegal immigration is dangerous, in view of horrific instances of crimes, failure to deport, sanctuary cities, etc.

People like those Hispanics have been my fellow citizens, fellow service members, all of my life.

One of my earliest members was from around age six, in Colorado, where the water truck driver who watered our gravel street, convinced me he was the Cisco Kid.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

One of my earliest members was from around age six, in Colorado, where the water truck driver who watered our gravel street, convinced me he was the Cisco Kid.

So did that make you Pancho?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Oh boy, now Fox has done it!!!

IT WILL BE 50' TALL NOW FOR SURE :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So did that make you Pancho?

Poncho was played by Leo Carrillo, a Republican actor. Born in Los Angeles, 1880 to native born parents.

I don't know if that makes him American enough for you, but it is for me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Carrillo
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:39:44 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh boy, now Fox has done it!!!

IT WILL BE 50' TALL NOW FOR SURE :patriot:

ROFL!  It's be 70 feet if the Mexican government doesn't shut up about it!!  :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

He wouldn't be a very good presidente - for his people -  if he said he agreed with the wall concept. Why should he go along with what might be in the best interests of the USA? No es su pais.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ArneFufkin

Vicente Fox is a corrupt con artist but he's absolutely right about this.

How is Dear Leader Trump going to force a sovereign nation who is a "YOOOOOOGE" trade partner to do anything they don't want to do?

Absurdity abounds it seems. 

HonestJohn

Presumably those Hispanics in Nevada are American citizens, in order to vote, owe their first allegiance to America, not Mexico.

And they hear the call of Trump, that continued illegal immigration is dangerous, in view of horrific instances of crimes, failure to deport, sanctuary cities, etc.

People like those Hispanics have been my fellow citizens, fellow service members, all of my life.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the Trump's claims on the Nevada Hispanic vote.

Offline R4 TrumPence

ROFL!  It's be 70 feet if the Mexican government doesn't shut up about it!!  :laugh:

Haha very true :nometalk:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Paladin

Poncho was played by Leo Carrillo, a Republican actor. Born in Los Angeles, 1880 to native born parents.

I don't know if that makes him American enough for you, but it is for me.

Huh?

And it's Pancho.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Longiron

Notice no Argument that a WALL is being built. Just who pays for it is the issue. 6 months ago immigration was not even talked about and the WALL was never even an issue and now the problem is who pays???? Wonder why? And guess who will pay for it, hint: not the US. !! :silly:

Offline ArneFufkin

Notice no Argument that a WALL is being built. Just who pays for it is the issue. 6 months ago immigration was not even talked about and the WALL was never even an issue and now the problem is who pays???? Wonder why? And guess who will pay for it, hint: not the US. !! :silly:

The idea of constructing a 1950 mile wall on our Southern Border is utterly ludicrous.   Does Trump view himself a Chinese Emperor in the Ming Dynasty?

"Securing the Border" is a technological, staffing and policy dynamic.  All of this needs to be done, we need to stop folks from parts unknown invading our borders.   But, anyone who believes Trump's bluster on this - as well as most everything - is a fool.

HAPPY2BME

The government of Mexico enforces some of the strictest immigration laws in the world.

Except when it comes to their own citizens violating the United States border.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ArneFufkin asks:
"How is Dear Leader Trump going to force a sovereign nation who is a "YOOOOOOGE" trade partner to do anything they don't want to do?
Absurdity abounds it seems."

How about an 8-10% tax on all foreign remittances (the lion's share of which probably go to Mexico)...?

Works for me.