Author Topic: New York Times writer jokes of Trump's assassination - 'Good news guys I've figured out how [his] campaign ends'  (Read 666 times)

HAPPY2BME

'Good news guys I've figured out how [his] campaign ends'

A columnist with the New York Times caused a social media stir with a tweet that joked of billionaire businessman and GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump’s assassination.

“Good news guys,” wrote Ross Douthat in his tweet, as found by Infowars.com. “I’ve figure out how the Trump campaign ends.”

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

He then included a link to a YouTube video of the 1983 movie, “The Dead Zone,” a flick that features Christopher Walken as a character who tries to shoot to death a politician played by Martin Sheen. Sheen’s character uses a human baby to shield himself from the assassination attempt.

Twitter users were quick to respond to Douthat.

One wrote, Infowars.com noted: “My respect for you has plummeted. You’re an embarrassment. Advocating an assination [assassination] attempt on @realDonaldTrum? @DouthatNYT.”

Do you support Donald Trump’s no-nonsense candidacy? Tell the world with this brand new magnetic bumper sticker: “DONALD TRUMPS THE REST”

And another: “@DouthatNYT maybe time for you to take a break.”

Yet one more: “@DouthatNYT Dude, you’re making [expletive] assassination jokes?”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/new-york-times-writer-jokes-of-trumps-assassination/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 06:03:20 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Liberals always love peace, unless you don't play their game, as summed in my tagline.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Douthat is disgusting

===========================

And serous as a heart attack on a dying AIDS patient.

Online andy58-in-nh

Mr. Douthat, the Secret Service will be seeing you shortly. Dumbass.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm reminded of poor Bobby Kennedy on the campaign trail.  I know Trump's got the best security that money can buy, but I do pray for his safety - I see liberals and some others so eaten up with hate for this man, it does scare me.

An example of someone supposedly on our side - Glenn Beck making allusions to Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and calling Trump supporters "Brownshirts"!  If I was Donald Trump, I wouldn't let this madman anywhere near me! 

The hyperbole is getting out of hand.  I didn't like it when liberals talked this kind of stuff about George W Bush either.  What is wrong with people?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Liberals always love peace, unless you don't play their game, as summed in my tagline.

Right now--  it's not really the liberals I'm worried about.  :shrug:

Online mountaineer

I'm reminded of poor Bobby Kennedy on the campaign trail.
There are so many nuts out there, I doubt any candidate (perhaps at any level, for any office) is safe. Sad and disgusting!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

I'm reminded of poor Bobby Kennedy on the campaign trail.  I know Trump's got the best security that money can buy, but I do pray for his safety - I see liberals and some others so eaten up with hate for this man, it does scare me.

An example of someone supposedly on our side - Glenn Beck making allusions to Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and calling Trump supporters "Brownshirts"!  If I was Donald Trump, I wouldn't let this madman anywhere near me! 

The hyperbole is getting out of hand.  I didn't like it when liberals talked this kind of stuff about George W Bush either.  What is wrong with people?
Liberalism is a mental disease. When I first heard that many years ago when I still listened to Savage I didn't believe it. I do now.