Author Topic: Delay: FBI Has Threatened Loretta Lynch To Indict Hillary Clinton, or Else  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Paladin

Delay: "“They’re [FBI] ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public.”

Clinton is under FBI investigation for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state. But some Republicans fear any FBI recommendation that hurts Clinton will be squashed by the Obama administration.

DeLay, a Texas Republican and Washington Times radio host, said:

“One way or another either she’s going to be indicted and that process begins, or we try her in the public eye with her campaign. One way or another she’s going to have to face these charges.”

http://www.truthandaction.org/delay-fbi-threatened-loretta-lynch-indict-hillary-clinton-else/2/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ozxpD4i1c

Yet another topic that is of real importance but which can be safely ignored in view of yet another thread trashing Trump.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Delay: FBI Has Threatened Loretta Lynch To Indict Hillary Clinton, or Else
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 07:42:59 pm »
I don't ignore it, but I don't consider Delay to be a highly credible source for this, much as I wish it was true.  I find it troubling that this administration has so corrupted our government that it has been able to rein in the FBI from acting on an obvious felony, and possible treason.

Are they intentionally delaying in order to allow Hillary the opportunity to become POTUS and therefore outside the reach of the law?  At this point there seems to be little doubt about it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 07:45:23 pm »
If you see FBI officials dropping dead, you know it's true.  :whistle:
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 08:05:49 pm »
I don't ignore it, but I don't consider Delay to be a highly credible source for this, much as I wish it was true.  I find it troubling that this administration has so corrupted our government that it has been able to rein in the FBI from acting on an obvious felony, and possible treason.

Are they intentionally delaying in order to allow Hillary the opportunity to become POTUS and therefore outside the reach of the law?  At this point there seems to be little doubt about it.

Does a person need to be convicted in a court proceeding BEFORE they receive a presidential pardon?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 08:11:48 pm »
Does a person need to be convicted in a court proceeding BEFORE they receive a presidential pardon?

No. As I recall president Ford pardon Richard Nixon who had not been convicted of anything in a Court of Law!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien