Author Topic: Rick Scott floated as potential VP choice for Donald Trump  (Read 541 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rick Scott floated as potential VP choice for Donald Trump
« on: February 24, 2016, 12:34:44 am »
http://floridapolitics.com/archives/202583-rick-scott-officially-being-floated-as-potential-vp-choice-for-donald-trump

February 23, 2016 By Mitch Perry

On Monday, Rick Scott said he wasn’t ready to endorse in the Florida Presidential Primary election on March 15, but there are those who believe he might be leaning towards Donald Trump.

That speculation was sparked last month, when Scott penned an op-ed in USA Today, a column in which he wrote very favorably about the New York City business mogul.

I know Donald Trump personally, and while I currently have no plans to endorse a candidate before Florida’s March presidential primary, there is no doubt that Donald is a man who speaks and tweets his mind freely. But I don’t think his ability to give the most interesting interviews or speeches is the only thing that has him leading in the polls. I think he is capturing the frustration of many Americans after seven years of President Obama’s very intentional government takeover of the U.S. economy.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Rick Scott floated as potential VP choice for Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 02:20:03 am »
Interesting.  Scott endorsing Trump may or may not help as he only won re-election by a very narrow margin.  As for the VP spot, I don't see him as adding anything favorable to winning the general election.

I fear what is going to happen to Florida -- we have a REP Senate seat vacant and IF Scott should get the VP spot, we would have an open governor spot.  Florida could go DEM again! No.  Not good at all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.