Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani says Trump is smarter than he looks as The Donald consults with former NYC mayor and other 'kitchen cabinet' advisers  (Read 1627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458899/Rudy-Giuliani-says-Trump-smarter-looks-Donald-consults-former-NYC-mayor-kitchen-cabinet-advisers.html

Rudy Giuliani says Trump is smarter than he looks as The Donald consults with former NYC mayor and other 'kitchen cabinet' advisers

Donald Trump is assembling a 'kitchen cabinet' advisers
    Former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Education Secretary Bill Bennett, economists Art Laffer and Steve Moore rumored to be involved
    Trump promised in South Carolina that he would soon unveil a foreign policy advisory team
    'He has an exceptionally good understanding of how the economy affects our foreign policy,' Giuliani said of Trump
    'This idea that he's only familiar with slogans, it's not accurate at all'
    See more news on Donald Trump at www.dailymail.co.uk/trump

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:17 EST, 22 February 2016 | Updated: 16:53 EST, 22 February 2016

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and a handful of policy wonks are casually advising Donald Trump as the Republican front-runner prepares for the kind of scrutiny he has yet to face.

But Giuliani says The Donald is up to the task.

'You know, he's very good,' Giuliani told The Washington Post on Sunday, when a reporter asked whether the Republican front-runner has a decent grasp of complicated public policy issues.

'It's clear that he has an exceptionally good understanding of how the economy affects our foreign policy,' he said of Trump.

'He understands what's happening with China, how they could stop North Korea in a heartbeat. This idea that he's only familiar with slogans, it's not accurate at all.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458899/Rudy-Giuliani-says-Trump-smarter-looks-Donald-consults-former-NYC-mayor-kitchen-cabinet-advisers.html#ixzz410HDKPMg
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

I mean it now! Somebody please warn Luis not to come to this thread. Both he and I left free republic because we supported Giuliani early in the '08 primary. I have always loved Rudy Giuliani. Would've made a fantastic president.

Offline sinkspur

'He understands what's happening with China, how they could stop North Korea in a heartbeat. This idea that he's only familiar with slogans, it's not accurate at all.'

He apparently does NOT understand that he cannot impose a 45% tariff on Chinese goods without wrecking our economy, that he cannot build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, nor can he force American businesses to bring jobs back to this country by sheer force of will.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:14:04 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

Sort of dispels the myth that Donald Trump is a loose cannon, loosing his temper, acting impulsively and selfishly.

Donald Trump is nothing if not open to advice and counsel. That's one of the things he does to maintain his edge in business: hire the best, and then listen to them.

Offline sinkspur

Sort of dispels the myth that Donald Trump is a loose cannon, loosing his temper, acting impulsively and selfishly.

Donald Trump is nothing if not open to advice and counsel. That's one of the things he does to maintain his edge in business: hire the best, and then listen to them.

Advice and counsel is great. But there's no evidence Trump has any kind of base of knowledge or experience from which to consolidate that advice and come to a sound judgment.  For instance, "they do good things" is not a sound basis to decide whether or not to defund Planned Parenthood.

ISIS "does good things" for their followers.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Conservatives would not only have a seat for the first time at the executive table, but they would also have a voice that would be heard and respected.

Yet most conservatives do not see or understand this.   :shrug:

Offline Longiron

"Yet most conservatives do not see or understand this.   :shrug:"

Conservative do ! It is the fake conservatives who are really RINOGOPe operatives like most News Pundits, RUSH, HANNITY, LEVIN that got exposed because of TRUMP that do not understand that what his policies are conservative ( they really do but cannot or will not admit it for various reasons). What frightens them most is he is not a Politician. He will actually implement what he is saying he is going to do and not just talk about it at election time. The gravy train is coming to an end and they know it? They know the DONOR, Politicians will say anything to get elected and within 100 days it is filling the orders the DONORS give them to get paid back. That has been the AGENDA for both parties for all of our life times because politicians are the only ones that held office and they all HAD DONORS. Well that is about to change and it scares the S*** out of most including the HATERS on here! :2gunz:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Trump will surround himself with the cream of the crop advisers.  No man can be an expert in everything. 

I've been saying that Ted Cruz needs to be Attorney General or on the Supreme Court, but the more I see of some of his campaign tactics and those of some of his staff - plus - the type of emails that I get two - three times a day, always begging for me to give him "an emergency donation" today!  The more I see of him, the less I trust him.  I no longer want to see him on the Supreme Court for life!  He is a rigid ideologue, and I've changed my mind on him.

I'd like to see Rudy Guiliani as Attorney General.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

He is a rigid ideologue, and I've changed my mind on him.

A rigid ideologue would certainly have no place in an administration run by an unmoored populist with no principles.

Offline libertybele

This coming from one of the most crooked politicians that breathes -- Giuliani.  NAU & SPP anyone?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

He apparently does NOT understand that he cannot impose a 45% tariff on Chinese goods without wrecking our economy, that he cannot build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, nor can he force American businesses to bring jobs back to this country by sheer force of will.

:beer:  Believe him, he'll get it done.  Just trust him!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Conservatives would not only have a seat for the first time at the executive table, but they would also have a voice that would be heard and respected.

Yet most conservatives do not see or understand this.   :shrug:

Some do. That's why Trump does so well with evangelicals and fiscal and border conservatives like myself.

Offline Longiron

Trump will surround himself with the cream of the crop advisers.  No man can be an expert in everything. 

I've been saying that Ted Cruz needs to be Attorney General or on the Supreme Court, but the more I see of some of his campaign tactics and those of some of his staff - plus - the type of emails that I get two - three times a day, always begging for me to give him "an emergency donation" today!  The more I see of him, the less I trust him.  I no longer want to see him on the Supreme Court for life!  He is a rigid ideologue, and I've changed my mind on him.

I'd like to see Rudy Guiliani as Attorney General.

CRUZBOTS will not like this because they are looking short term but still hoping to see a TRUMP/ CRUZ ticket. Nothing wrong with CRUZ that an Apprentice job will solve and learning some street smarts and business skills to go along with a great intellect. JMO :patriot: 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:28:52 pm by Longiron »

Offline aligncare

CRUZBOTS will not like this because they are looking short term but still hoping to see a TRUMP/ CRUZ ticket. Nothing wrong with CRUZ that an Apprentice job will solve and learning some street smarts and business skills to go along with a great intellect. JMO :patriot:

Sorry. I've changed my mind over time. He belongs in the judiciary or senate. Just my humble opinion.