Author Topic: JUSTIFIED Revisited...The Shootings of Raylan Givens [and more!]  (Read 811 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Offline TheMom

Re: JUSTIFIED Revisited...The Shootings of Raylan Givens [and more!]
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 02:24:36 pm »
I sure do miss that show.
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 02:29:53 pm »
I sure do miss that show.

So do I. 

My definition of 'Cool'.

The highlights above are mesmerizing. 

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 02:51:36 pm »
So do I. 

My definition of 'Cool'.

The highlights above are mesmerizing.

We loved the show.  I read somewhere Olyphant didn't even like his character.  I liked Olyphant better on Justified than on Deadwood.  While on Justified Olyphant was frequently outdone by Goggins, on Deadwood he was massively outdone by Ian McShane.  But again, miss Justified, and hope it might return one day.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 02:58:19 pm »
I love the one where the Mob hit man, dressed as  Sheriff Deputy has Boyd in handcuffs and is taking him out. That was one of the best scenes in the whole show.

Jesus, I hope I got that right!