Author Topic: Rev. Sharpton: Trump is a White Don King  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rev. Sharpton: Trump is a White Don King
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:44:24 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=715541

Newsmax
Rev. Sharpton: Trump is a White Don King
Monday, February 22, 2016 01:25 PM

The Rev. Al Sharpton says Donald Trump is the equivalent of a "white" Don King — and the fiery civil rights activist says he's not sure the GOP presidential front-runner is bigoted as some have charged, or for that matter as conservative as he insists he is.

"The best way I can describe Donald Trump to friends is to say if Don King had been born white he'd be Donald Trump," Sharpton said in an interview with Politico, referring to the flamboyant and boisterous boxing promoter.

And while Trump has made fiery comments about Mexicans and Muslims as he discusses his plans to build a border wall and possibly monitor mosques to fight terrorism, Sharpton isn't ready to condemn him as a bigot.

"I think what he has said has been biased and bigoted, but I don't know if Donald Trump is really a bigoted guy," Sharpton said.

He said when he condemned Trump's comments about Mexico sending its rapists over the border, the billionaire developer called him to discuss it.

"[Trump is] the kind of guy that adjusts and tries to deal with whatever he has to deal with, as he says, to make a deal. There's no doubt in my mind if he wins the nomination that Trump will move to the center," Sharpton said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Rev. Sharpton: Trump is a White Don King
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 06:57:56 pm »
I'll be damned.  Al has a brain of mush and a mouth to match it....but he is spot on.   Don King Trump!

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Rev. Sharpton: Trump is a White Don King
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:01:20 pm »
And Don King had a laughable head of hair too.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn