Author Topic: Coulter Admits Trump is a Fraud  (Read 278 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Coulter Admits Trump is a Fraud
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:36:33 pm »
Coulter Admits Trump is a Fraud

In yesterday’s column, Coulter wrote, “That’s why it doesn’t matter when Trump pops off and says things that are not conservative orthodoxy – or even true!”

Her very next sentence begins, “Even if you think Trump is a libertine, shallow narcissist …”

So, according to Coulter, Trump is not a conservative, says things that are not “even true” and may well be “a libertine, shallow narcissist.”

(Strikingly, Coulter does not care that Trump’s claims are not “even true,” yet she blindly believes in his empty promises. Devoid of truth herself, Coulter believes what she wants to believe!)

As National Review observes, “Donald Trump is a habitual liar, and the thing about habitual liars is that they lie habitually.” Those selfsame words could easily apply to Coulter, who shares various[1] Trumpian traits of rhetoric and style, narcissism and hubris.[2] Hence, she is smitten with her mirror image (and falling prey to her very own tricks).[3]

Nevertheless, Coulter considers Trump her – and America’s – Savior![4]

Yet another Coulter-backed RINO, a Trump nomination for the GOP or a third-party run would spell doom for Conservatism and America as we once knew it.[5] Coulter knows this and wants this.[6]

Why? It furthers her ambitions to recreate a WASP America.[7]

More importantly, Trump fulfills her fantasy of being the Harriet Beecher Stowe of the New Trump Party.[8]

https://coulterwatch.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/coulter-admits-trump-is-a-fraud/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Coulter Admits Trump is a Fraud
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 06:43:37 pm »
Coulter's WASP fantasy

Yes, Coulter contends that America’s greatness stems from having the correct racial composition (i.e., white, specifically British) and that her decline is a result of the wrong racial composition (i.e., non-white, non-European). If that were really true, Britannia would still rule the waves.

Coulter insists, “American culture is WASP culture.” But for Coulter, the most important component of that acronym is the beginning: White. Coulter’s almost inalterable emphasis is on race.

Trump and Coulter - singing from the same Know-Nothing hymnal. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:46:16 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

Re: Coulter Admits Trump is a Fraud
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 06:49:28 pm »
It is sad we have to suffer through the pontificating, the bombast, endless self promotion and the personal proclivities that are Donald. Hopefully his minions, with thier unbridled love for Brother Trump's traveling salvation show will see it soon come to an ignominious end.

Well one can dream can't they?