Author Topic: Ann Coulter Tweets Rubio Is Running ‘Anti-White’ Campaign  (Read 642 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Ann Coulter Tweets Rubio Is Running ‘Anti-White’ Campaign
« on: February 22, 2016, 04:44:10 pm »
On Friday, the day before the South Carolina primary, Ann Coulter responded fiercely to answers Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
79%
gave about racism when questioned at a CNN townhall only days before. Coulter accused Rubio of running an “anti-white campaign.”

Rubio was asked by Joshua Goodwin, vice chair of the Upstate Young Republicans, “I would like to know how would you simultaneously address the issue of racism, yet unify us as a country?”

Rubio answered:

It’s a difficult issue in this country.  I can tell you, and I know a lot of it is centered around law enforcement and police departments. So let me begin by saying very clearly, I know for a fact that the overwomen — overwhelming majority of the men and women who serve us in law enforcement are incredible people, who, every single day, put their lives potentially on the line for our safety and for our security.....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/02/21/ann-coulter-tweets-rubio-is-running-anti-white-campaign/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Offline sinkspur

Re: Ann Coulter Tweets Rubio Is Running ‘Anti-White’ Campaign
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 04:51:27 pm »
I know it's now verboten here to direct any criticism at Trump supporters,  even generically, but a certain blonde old-maid Trump supporter is drifting into white supremacism.

But, it's the logical extension of Trumpism.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 04:56:41 pm »
I know it's now verboten here to direct any criticism at Trump supporters,  even generically, but a certain blonde old-maid Trump supporter is drifting into white supremacism.

Annie needs to eat a cheeseburger and take her meds.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 05:39:49 pm »

But a lot of Trump supporters might be ignoring the racists that is supporting him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 05:47:05 pm »
Ann Coulter, the Glenn Back of the Trump campaign. How far we've fallen.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 05:55:34 pm »
But a lot of Trump supporters might be ignoring the racists that is supporting him.

Of course they ignore the racists supporting him.  They  ignore every single negative thing about him. 

Right down the list, you are blithely embracing every single thing you say you’re so angry about. Trump is the very embodiment of corruption, deception, cowardice, and elitism. He is precisely the sort of man you supposedly detest. Trump is exploiting America’s frustration with men like Trump. Trump is running against Trump. You are voting for Trump because you hate Trump. You are angry at politicians because they act like Trump and make deals like Trump and go to cocktail parties with men like Trump and look down on the little guy like Trump and possess the integrity of Trump, and so you’re solution is to elect Trump. Your anger at Trump leads you to Trump. Perhaps this explains why you’re so worried about politicians who are “controlled by donors,” but you aren’t at all concerned about a politicians who is the very donor you didn’t want controlling the political process. “I’m sick of these donors influencing the government! I have an idea: let’s make one president!”

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/dear-trump-fan-so-you-want-someone-to-tell-it-like-it-is-ok-here-you-go/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 06:11:51 pm »
Long before this election season started, I found Ann Coulter to be nothing more than David Duke in Drag.    I bought 2 of her books, read them and discovered that I am not comfortable at all with her version of conservatism. In fact I found much of it revolting. These two books were full of racism and intolerance, and certain death to any campaign that goes along with her political philosophy.    I tossed (not donated) both of those books. Never respected her views since, and I am glad she is seen less and less on FOX. The only time they drag her out is when they (Hannity) is looking for a Trump cheerleader.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn