Author Topic: Clinton: People wonder if I’m ‘in it for myself’  (Read 252 times)

Offline flowers

Clinton: People wonder if I’m ‘in it for myself’
« on: February 21, 2016, 07:35:05 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270204-clinton-people-wonder-if-im-in-it-for-myself

Democratic primary front-runner Hillary Clinton on Sunday said voters are trying to “sort through” whether she’s only in the presidential race for herself.

ADVERTISEMENT
“I understand that voters have questions,” Clinton said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I’m going to do my very best to answer those questions."

"I think there’s an underlying question that is really in the back of people’s minds, and that is, you know, ‘Is she in it for us or is she in it for herself?’” she added.

“I think that’s, you know, a question that people are trying to sort through."

Clinton said she has to make her case to the voters that she’s been consistent on the issues throughout her career in public service.

“I’m going to demonstrate that I have always been the same person, fighting for the same values, fighting to make a real difference in people’s lives long before I was ever in elected office, even before my husband was in the presidency,” she said.

“So I know that I have to, you know, make my case,” she continued. “I have to demonstrate what I have achieved.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Clinton: People wonder if I’m ‘in it for myself’
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 01:14:53 am »
Clinton:
People wonder if I’m ‘in it for myself’

No wonderin' here, ma'am ...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Clinton: People wonder if I’m ‘in it for myself’
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 02:11:50 am »
"I think there’s an underlying question that is really in the back of people’s minds, and that is, you know, ‘Is she in it for us or is she in it for herself?’” she added.

I really don't care .... just get out.