Author Topic: Trump defends Planned Parenthood on ‘ Meet the Press’ better than any Democrat could…  (Read 205 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Liberals were surprised and happy to hear the Donald sing the praises of Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in America.

amy walter

‎@amyewalter

On MTP, @realDonaldTrump is doing a better job defending Planned Parenthood than many Ds

Video from today's Meet the Press at the link: http://therightscoop.com/trump-defends-planned-parenthood-on-meet-the-press-better-than-any-democrat-could/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Loves PP, loves socialized medicine, thinks Dubya should have been impeached, maybe 9-11 was an inside job, loves Speaker Pelosi, invites the Clinton's to his wedding, gives millions of dollars to politicians, knows nothing about foreign policy.

How can I reasonably vote for this President unless immigration is the only issue of importance to me? 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How can I reasonably vote for this President unless immigration is the only issue of importance to me?

Same here...for me to vote for someone who supports PP...I don't know what I am going to do.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Means nothing to the Trump supporters. 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.