Author Topic: Thousands, including Ted Cruz and Dick Cheney, pour in for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's funeral led by his priest son but President Obama sticks with plan to snub the ceremony  (Read 523 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455746/Scalia-funeral-Mass-held-largest-US-Catholic-church.html

Washington mourns Antonin Scalia for the second day with a funeral mass at nation's largest Catholic church
    Joe Biden, Ted Cruz, Dick Cheney, and remaining eight justices attended; Clarence Thomas read a bible verse
    Son Paul Scalia led the procession and paid respects to his dad's marriage, love for family, intellect and faith
    The justice once accidentally stood in his son's confessional line, and then said: 'Like heck if I'm confessing to you'
    Widow Maureen Scalia walked casket out, family will attend the burial immediately following the funeral mass
    Obama paid respects yesterday and is said to spend his weekend reviewing possible nominees

:hard crying:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455746/Scalia-funeral-Mass-held-largest-US-Catholic-church.html#ixzz40jfltG00

Thousands, including Ted Cruz and Dick Cheney, pour in for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's funeral led by his priest son but President Obama sticks with plan to snub the ceremony

Washington mourns Antonin Scalia for the second day with a funeral mass at nation's largest Catholic church
    Joe Biden, Ted Cruz, Dick Cheney, and remaining eight justices attended; Clarence Thomas read a bible verse
    Son Paul Scalia led the procession and paid respects to his dad's marriage, love for family, intellect and faith
    The justice once accidentally stood in his son's confessional line, and then said: 'Like heck if I'm confessing to you'
    Widow Maureen Scalia walked casket out, family will attend the burial immediately following the funeral mass
    Obama paid respects yesterday and is said to spend his weekend reviewing possible nominees

By Associated Press and Jessica Chia For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:51 EST, 20 February 2016 | Updated: 17:13 EST, 20 February 2016

many photos at link

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455746/Scalia-funeral-Mass-held-largest-US-Catholic-church.html#ixzz40kWXj8Yc

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien