Author Topic: Trump: I Want 'DREAMers' To Be Americans, Not Illegal Aliens And Foreigners  (Read 1577 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5NfUVDyR4

During a press conference on Tuesday, Donald Trump rejected the so-called DREAM (Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors) Act, saying that he wanted “DREAMers” to be Americans, not illegal aliens.

Regarding President Barack Obama’s executive decision to not enforce the law with respect to illegal aliens who were or who claim to have been minors at the time of their entry into the U.S., a reporter asked Trump about the decision’s beneficiaries.
“There over a hundred thousand young people known as “DREAMers” who have deferred action given to them. What should they expect?” asked the reporter.

“I want DREAMers to come from this country, okay? You mentioned DREAMers. I want dreamers to come from the United States. I want the people in the United States that have children, I want them to have dreams also. We’re always talking about DREAMers for other people. I want the children that are growing up in the United States to be dreamers, also. They’re not dreaming, right now,” said Trump.

Highlighting Obama’s blackness, Trump implied that the President’s skin color is used as a shield to give him “a free pass” to avoid responsibility for socioeconomic hardships that are more acute in the “black community” than the general population.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3468/trump-i-want-dreamers-be-americans-not-illegal-robert-kraychik

HAPPY2BME

citizen

: a person who legally belongs to a country and has the rights and protection of that country

: an inhabitant of a city or town; especially :  one entitled to the rights and privileges
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:44:31 pm by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

6.12.2013 - Ann Coulter discusses the immigration bill with Hannity. Calls Rubio the Jack Kevorkian of the Republican Party. Her new article on subject is titled: If The GOP Is This Stupid, It Deserves To Die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQfwOne_1rU
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:51:56 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Highlighting Obama’s blackness, Trump implied that the President’s skin color is used as a shield to give him “a free pass” to avoid responsibility for socioeconomic hardships that are more acute in the “black community” than the general population."

Mr. Trump came out and said THAT..?

When has ANY politician purportedly on our side (with an "-R" after his/her name) been bold enough to say that?

Don't you think it's about time that SOMEBODY had the nerve to say as much?

And who was it?

HAPPY2BME

"Highlighting Obama’s blackness, Trump implied that the President’s skin color is used as a shield to give him “a free pass” to avoid responsibility for socioeconomic hardships that are more acute in the “black community” than the general population."

Mr. Trump came out and said THAT..?

When has ANY politician purportedly on our side (with an "-R" after his/her name) been bold enough to say that?

Don't you think it's about time that SOMEBODY had the nerve to say as much?

And who was it?

================================

Dancing in the mine fields.

Offline sinkspur

6.12.2013 - Ann Coulter discusses the immigration bill with Hannity. Calls Rubio the Jack Kevorkian of the Republican Party. Her new article on subject is titled: If The GOP Is This Stupid, It Deserves To Die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQfwOne_1rU

Been a while since Coulter had the coherence to put a book together. She used to churn  out one a year.

Alcoholism is a progressive disease.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Alcoholism is a progressive disease.

======================

How do you know that?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Highlighting Obama’s blackness, Trump implied that the President’s skin color is used as a shield to give him “a free pass” to avoid responsibility for socioeconomic hardships that are more acute in the “black community” than the general population.

Donald Trump is killing political correctness - Go Trump!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

======================

How do you know that?

Read the literature. Read the AA big book.

Offline aligncare

"I want DREAMers to come from this country, okay? You mentioned DREAMers. I want dreamers to come from the United States."

My god, this madman must be stopped! Just kidding.

With this kind of chutzpah and moxie, Trump just may be able to accomplish something good for American citizens. How does the left say it? He speaks truth to power.

Haven't done this before but, now seems like a good time...GO TRUMP! (gosh, that felt good)

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump: I Want 'DREAMers' To Be Americans, Not Illegal Aliens And Foreigners
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 05:37:12 am »

Donald Trump is killing political correctness - Go Trump!

Again alice I did not see your post or graphic!  :beer:

You clearly get it   :patriot:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 05:42:03 am »
"I want DREAMers to come from this country, okay? You mentioned DREAMers. I want dreamers to come from the United States."

My god, this madman must be stopped! Just kidding.

With this kind of chutzpah and moxie, Trump just may be able to accomplish something good for American citizens. How does the left say it? He speaks truth to power.

Haven't done this before but, now seems like a good time...GO TRUMP! (gosh, that felt good)

Gosh. Donald is so groovy. So dish. So hot.

My life has really sucked until now.

But the Donald has given me a reason to live.

Whatever will I do if he's not the Prez?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 06:09:52 am »
Again alice I did not see your post or graphic!  :beer:

You clearly get it   :patriot:

:laugh:  Go Trump!   :laugh:  Go Trump!   :laugh:  Go Trump!   :laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!