Author Topic: Ted Cruz would have ‘someone like John Bolton’ in his potential cabinet  (Read 464 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/18/inside-the-beltway-ted-cruz-would-have-someone-lik/print/

Ted Cruz would have ‘someone like John Bolton’ in his potential cabinet
By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Thursday, February 18, 2016

Many voters now seek a president who can keep them safe in a dangerous world. This is not lost on the 2016 candidates, who include compelling, protective promises in their campaign narratives.

Donald Trump says he'll secure the borders and transform the U.S. military into an entity "so big, powerful and strong that no one will mess with us." Sen. Marco Rubio says "American strength" will guide his foreign policy. Sen. Ted Cruz, intent on rallying "courageous conservatives," has a six-point approach to exert world leadership and protect the homeland, among other things. He also has a certain name in mind for his future cabinet.

"As secretary of state we need someone strong, someone who defends this country, someone who represents this country," Mr. Cruz told CNN during a recent televised town meeting, when asked about his potential administration.

"I'm not in the position right now to be naming cabinet appointments, but I'll tell you, a secretary of state in a Cruz administration would be someone like John Bolton, would be someone who is strong, who defends this country, who stands our by our allies and stand up to our enemies," Mr. Cruz noted.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ted Cruz really is a conservative!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien