Author Topic: Teen charged with attempted murder in bat attack on 71-year-old man at Santa Ana gas station  (Read 484 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-teen-charged-brutal-bat-attack-20160217-story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=649324

An 18-year-old has been charged with using an aluminum bat to severely beat a 71-year-old grandfather who touched his car at a Santa Ana gas station, prosecutors said.

Samuel Elijah Alvarez turned himself over to police nearly a week after the attack on Jose Chacon, authorities said. Alvarez, a Santa Ana resident, now faces attempted murder, aggravated assault, battery and weapons charges in connection with the attack, according to the Orange County district attorney’s office.

The offenses also carry sentencing allegations that could add more prison time if convicted. If Alvarez is found guilty on all charges, he could be sentenced to life in prison as well as an additional six years.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Forget the prison crap, cost to much.  I note his last name is Alvarez.  Lets to him to go and touch Bubba's truck out in the parking lot.  He will know it by the Confederate flag paint scheme...eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...