Author Topic: Trump's Washington Hotel Bookings Surge for Election Day  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's Washington Hotel Bookings Surge for Election Day
« on: February 17, 2016, 06:33:52 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=714781

Newsmax
Trump's Washington Hotel Bookings Surge for Election Day
Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:33 PM

By: Cathy Burke

General election day could be a financial win for Donald Trump whether he's on the ballot or not – the GOP presidential front-runner's new Washington hotel is reportedly getting a surge in booking calls for that date and inauguration day.

The Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. – where room rates start at $545 a night, The Hill reports – is set to open in September, two years ahead of schedule.

"We're getting a lot of inquiries," according to its managing director, Mickael Damelincourt, The Hill reports. "Obviously because of our location … many, many people are looking for information."

"We know for sure we'll be extremely busy," he added.

The majority of election and inauguration day inquiries have been from groups and companies looking to reserve the more than 13,000-square-foot ballroom along with guest rooms, Daemlincourt tells The Hill, adding he's "never seen so much interest and so many early bookings as I have at Trump D.C."

For now, there's no plan for Trump to be at the hotel on Nov. 8, the hotel executive tells the Hill, noting: "I think he's very busy right now. I don't think he's thinking about that for the time being."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34