Author Topic: Former Trump 'Apprentice' Omarosa Manigault Brings Up Fox Business Channel Contributor's "Big Boobs"  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I heard this on the way to work the other morning, and my jaw dropped.  And, this was only a part of it.

Funny stuff:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/16/trump_supporter_omarosa_brings_up_fox_business_channel_contributors_big_boobs.html

Offline Carling

I heard this on the way to work the other morning, and my jaw dropped.  And, this was only a part of it.

Funny stuff:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/16/trump_supporter_omarosa_brings_up_fox_business_channel_contributors_big_boobs.html

She worked in the Clinton White House for Al Gore. I'm sure she knows a lot about that subject, and she still supports Hillary for President.

Another misleading headline to the article (not the thread).   It's getting old at this point.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:03:55 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Paladin

"and she still supports Hillary for President."

I believe the "big boobs" comment came in a discussion where she was defending Trump from some other woman. In any case, Omarosa has always been a bit of a screwball so this bit is totally consistent with her character.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

HAPPY2BME

The FoxBots were dissing the Trump supporter, who has been a democrat for 20 years, but is now a 'surrogate' for Donald Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She worked in the Clinton White House for Al Gore. I'm sure she knows a lot about that subject, and she still supports Hillary for President.

Another misleading headline to the article (not the thread).   It's getting old at this point.

She said several times that she is supporting Trump.

Offline Paladin

She said several times that she is supporting Trump.

That speaks well of Trump. You rarely hear anyone from his past dissing him, including former employees and Apprentice contestants like Omarosa.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That speaks well of Trump. You rarely hear anyone from his past dissing him, including former employees and Apprentice contestants like Omarosa.

I would think having Omarosa support one would be a negative. 

HAPPY2BME

I would think having Omarosa support one would be a negative.

=========================

Only in GOPe minds.

Omarosa is:

#1 Black

#2 Female

#3 Democrat

Can you get this?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
=========================

Only in GOPe minds.

Omarosa is:

#1 Black

#2 Female

#3 Democrat

Can you get this?

You forgot:

#4 Belligerent
#5 Bats*** crazy.

HAPPY2BME

You forgot:

#4 Belligerent
#5 Bats*** crazy.

=============================

You missed it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
=============================

You missed it.

It was so subtle.

Offline sinkspur

These Trump chicks are all crazies.

Omarosa was despised on Apprentice, and his spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, is a goofy liberal who was arrested for shoplifting.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.