Author Topic: The Blaze: Who Won the CBS News South Carolina Debate  (Read 568 times)

Offline Paladin

The Blaze: Who Won the CBS News South Carolina Debate
« on: February 15, 2016, 05:56:59 am »
John Kasich 5 %

Ben Carson 4 %

Ted Cruz 36 %

Donald Trump 42 %

Jeb Bush 3 %

Marco Rubio 10 %

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/13/blaze-poll-who-won-the-cbs-news-south-carolina-debate

As with Drudge the Blaze is not exactly an unbiased site, though IIRC Beck is no fan of Trump. Plus I don't think there are any controls on how many times one can vote. But before the anti-Trumpsters can ring in with accusations of flood voting or bots or whatever, how come other candidates can't motivate their supporters to do as well for them?

Site reports 129,636 votes as I post this.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

Re: The Blaze: Who Won the CBS News South Carolina Debate
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 05:58:15 am »
Hmmm, seems I did recall correctly: "Glenn Beck Goes Nuclear on ‘Narcissistic Psychopath’ Donald Trump: ‘Four Years of This Bully Will Lead to Civil War’"
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 12:05:42 pm »

But before the anti-Trumpsters can ring in with accusations of flood voting or bots or whatever, how come other candidates can't motivate their supporters to do as well for them?

Site reports 129,636 votes as I post this.

Right-o. My take from yesterday making that exact point:

So what you're saying is Cruz [or insert any others besides Trump] supporters are too lazy (or too dense) to game the Drudge poll?  Sir, that's an unkind assumption.  :silly:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 04:36:59 pm »
Though Beck strongly supports Cruz, and is adamantly against Trump, those posting comments on the Blaze are hugely Trump supporters. They dominate any readers comments area anytime a story involves Trump. As they do with the Blaze or Drudge Poll. This and other on-line polls that people can votes multiple times, should be ignored.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn