Author Topic: Scalia is Said to have died of a heart attack  (Read 8452 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Scalia is Said to have died of a heart attack
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2016, 03:14:10 pm »
I did see some interesting comments on some news sites by first responders. Most thought it was weird that someone who died of a stroke or heart attack was lying perfectly with no wrinkles in their clothes.

As one put it, strokes and heart attacks hurt, most people who have them in their sleep aren't found in such a perfect position as they are trying to grab pills or the phone. When people are found like that, it's because they've been drugged or poisoned. I thought that interesting.

Then there was the whole pillow over the head thing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2016, 03:16:09 pm »
There are posters here who are leftists, and have been all but proven to be leftists. It's one thing to lean left, as various posters over time have openly admitted. It's another to claim to be conservative and post as a leftist.

I have no respect for such posters, not that they care. I am falling into the trap that was set, which is, taking the diversion and making the poster the topic.

So, that's all I'm going to say about this.
I left the last Conservative forum I was on and came here for that exact reason:  They are easy to spot:  They comments are always on the borderline of rude and insulting, more of an attack rather than a discussion point.  They have no desire to discuss they choice is to argue.  and the NUMBER 1 thing that gives ALL Liberals away, they LIE!  I have watched liberals since the 60's in college and from them to the POTUS its a common thread that bonds them all together.  Its because in liberal think and the mantra of their leaders like Lenin, Mao, Alinsky etc..."the ends justify the means", so killing a SOTUS Judge or just lying about the employment rate, makes no difference.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2016, 03:23:20 pm »
I did see some interesting comments on some news sites by first responders. Most thought it was weird that someone who died of a stroke or heart attack was lying perfectly with no wrinkles in their clothes.

As one put it, strokes and heart attacks hurt, most people who have them in their sleep aren't found in such a perfect position as they are trying to grab pills or the phone. When people are found like that, it's because they've been drugged or poisoned. I thought that interesting.

Then there was the whole pillow over the head thing.
My boss had a heart attack, he was vomiting, foaming at the mouth, thrashing, defalcated in his pants all are common in the BIG H, especially when its violent enough to kill you!
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2016, 05:13:04 pm »
Faster horses, younger women, older whisky, longer cigars and more money...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:14:46 pm by 17 Oaks »

rangerrebew

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2016, 05:19:22 pm »

DC homicide commander: My gut tells me something’s ‘fishy’ with Scalia’s death, things don’t add up
February 16, 2016 | Nicole Haas | 0 Comments | Print Article

Scandal continues to swirl around the circumstances that led to Justice Scalia’s sudden death over the weekend.

A former D.C. homicide official has weighed in, saying there’s something very “fishy” about the situation.

Presido County Judge Cinderela Guerva had cited that “natural causes” led to Scalia’s death despite not seeing the body and having no autopsy.

It’s been reported that Scalia’s family had declined an autopsy, but Scalia’s sudden death, and the report that he was found with a pillow over his head at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Texas, is contributing to wild and growing speculation.

William Ritchie, former D.C. homicide commander, said things just don’t add up.

“You have a Supreme Court Justice who died, not in attendance of a physician,” Ritchie said according to the Washington Post.

“You have a non-homicide trained U.S. Marshal tell the justice of peace that no foul play was observed. You have a justice of the peace pronounce death while not being on the scene and without any medical training opining that the justice died of a heart attack.

“What medical proof exists of a myocardial infarction? Why not a cerebral hemorrhage?”

Ritchie went so far as to suggest Scalia could have been poisoned.

“How can the Marshal say, without a thorough post mortem, that he was not injected with an illegal substance that would simulate a heart attack,” he added.

“Did the U.S. Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation?

“Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning? My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas.”

Scalia’s personal doctor, Brian Monahan, would only disclose that Scalia has had a history of heart problems and high blood pressure, the Daily Mail reported. Both Monahan and local law enforcement said they witnessed no signs of foul play.

The fact that Scalia had no security detail around him at the time of his passing also plays into widespread speculation that crucial details are missing. Ritchie’s comments are sure to keep the questions coming.

Below is a video that resurfaced across the Internet since Scalia’s passing. It discusses a “poison dart” that mimics a heart attack. It could be what Ritchie was referring to in his comments.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/16/dc-homicide-commander-my-gut-tells-me-somethings-fishy-with-scalias-death-things-dont-add-up-306636#ixzz40LuOKUSB

Offline flowers

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2016, 05:25:08 pm »
It's standard operating procedure for the Obama admin. Muddy the waters, give just enough rope to allow speculation. Don't address it, let your opponents obsess. Meanwhile, you can characterize your opposition as tin foil hat wearing loonies, and carry on with your agenda while the opposition is distracted and discredited.
that is exactly what they are doing.

Offline flowers

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2016, 05:58:24 pm »
we will never know the truth. it was done that way on purpose.

Offline flowers

Judge Cinderela Guevara: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2016, 06:36:29 pm »
http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/judge-cinderela-cinderella-cindy-guevara-judge-who-ruled-scalia-cause-of-death-certificate-heart-attack-pillow-no-autopsy/

Judge Cinderela Guevara, also known as Cindy Rice Guevara, is the judge who announced Justice Antonin Scalia’s cause of death without seeing his body or ordering an autopsy. Who is Judge Guevara? Why did she decide an autopsy wasn’t necessary? Has she done anything like this before? Guevara was a justice of the peace for 25 years before being elected as Presidio County’s first female county judge. One of her past cause of death rulings for a different case also generated quite a bit of controversy.

Here’s what you need to know.
1. She Announced Scalia’s Cause of Death And Said There Was No Need for an Autopsy Without Seeing His Body
Judge guevara, scalia death certificate

Who is the judge who pronounced Scalia’s death without seeing his body? (Getty)

Guevara’s ruling about Scalia’s death was controversial because she announced the cause of death without seeing his body. Although this is allowed by Texas law, many questioned her decision. According to WFAA 8, Guevara said she was shopping in the nearby town of Alpine when the Presidio County Sheriff called her and said a Supreme Court Justice had passed away at Cibolo Creek Ranch and he needed someone there immediately because both justices of the peace were out of town. For the next 20 minutes, they called back and forth because cell reception was spotty in that area. She pronounced him dead over the phone at 1:52 pm and planned to drive to the ranch. However, she turned back when a U.S. Marshal told her it wasn’t necessary and they only needed to know if Scalia needed an autopsy. She told WFAA that she asked the sheriff if there were any signs of foul play and he said no.

Scalia’s doctor called her around 8 pm that night and said he had done an MRI on Scalia a few days earlier and felt comfortable with knowing what had happened to him. The MRI was for a shoulder injury, but Scalia had several chronic ailments too. At that point, Guevara said she felt comfortable not requesting an autopsy

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2016, 08:15:02 pm »
we will never know the truth. it was done that way on purpose.

Also to send a message to anyone else in a position of power who might be inclined to support national sovereignty against the globalist agenda...

It's an 'in your face' kind of thing for the 'leaders' at that level...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2016, 02:37:14 am »
My guess is its several things:

NUMBER 1:  The 2nd Amendment.  Scalia was an avid life long hunter, gun owner and small collector.  Obama and the UN, Soros and the list goes on and on and on of people that wanted him out of the way so they can reinterpret the USC and its 2nd Amend.

2) Immigration

3) Obamacare

4, 5, 6, 7...a whole host of things having to do with the USC, he was a literalist when it came to the USC.

He stood in the way of Tyranny.  History will record his loss as a MAJOR turning point in America...