Author Topic: Clinton adjusts pitch: I can be a Sanders, just better  (Read 292 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton adjusts pitch: I can be a Sanders, just better
« on: February 12, 2016, 09:04:59 pm »
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article59976061.html

February 12, 2016 7:39 AM
Clinton adjusts pitch: I can be a Sanders, just better

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lashed out at Senator Bernie Sanders at the February 11 Democrat debate for his past criticisms of President Obama. Sen. Sanders defended himself saying senators "have the right to disagree with the president." Natalie Fertig McClatchy

By David Lightman

dlightman@mcclatchydc.com

WASHINGTON

Hillary Clinton wants you to know she’s a more realistic, more savvy version of Bernie Sanders.

She, too, wants to close corporate loopholes, make college and health care more affordable and get tough on Wall Street. Just as Sanders does, except she’d proceed more carefully and practically.

Same with Social Security, and income inequality. Me, too, she said. Just better.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article59976061.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:06:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Clinton adjusts pitch: I can be a Sanders, just better
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:08:53 pm »
It is extremely terrifying for me to see how close she is to being queen of the world.  **nononono*

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 01:35:58 am »
She can change to red, just like Bernie the commie!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 02:03:32 am »
It may take a plane flight to Sweden and a small operation, but yes, I can see it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn