Author Topic: Bachmann on Muslim Migration: ‘This Is A Planned Invasion’ For The ‘Purpose of Destroying Western Christendom’  (Read 3432 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Trumpsters are in full cry on this thread. 

No empathy,  no thought of these casualties of war and extremist atrocities as victims.   They're Muslims,  so their suffering is of no concern. 

No one is suggesting that we ought not carefully vet those seeking to come here.  As I suggested,  I'd favor accepting families, but not unattached young males. 

But a thread like this makes me shake my head.  We once elected a President on a platform of compassionate conservatism.  We thought we were on to something, even something revolutionary.   Guess that spirit has been snuffed for good,  replaced by the dark spirit of Trump.   

Quite the opposite. Muslims are responsible for the impressions they have made in Europe and in the US, making them not welcome. In Europe they realize the errors of letting more of them in, and are reversing that and preparing to send them home.

You saw in the news recently how they molested women at Cologne on New Years? You have read whereby Sweden has become the rape capital?

What possesses you to blame Americans for the fact Americans have rolled up the welcome mat for just muslims, says a lot about your naïve attitude.

Fort Hood, muslims, San Bernardino muslims, DC sniper mulims, Boston marathon muslims.

The US government is too inept, for Americans to be safe from the muslim savages, so just keep them out.

You truly amaze me. Do you know a thing about their religion? About Takiyyah? About the fact it is okay to rape non-believers, because in islam a non-believer is subhuman. That they punish the female victims of their own rapes? About fathers murdering their daughters for "honor?" Do you know a thing about these matters?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:21:49 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
TS,  I know the difference between Islam and Islamofascism.   I want to destroy the latter utterly.  And I know that to do so, we need to enlist Muslims in the cause.  We shoot ourselves in the foot with hyperbolic rhetoric that conflates the innocent with the guilty, the peaceable with the violent,  and reinforces the Islamofascist narrative.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
TS,  I know the difference between Islam and Islamofascism.   I want to destroy the latter utterly.  And I know that to do so, we need to enlist Muslims in the cause.  We shoot ourselves in the foot with hyperbolic rhetoric that conflates the innocent with the guilty, the peaceable with the violent,  and reinforces the Islamofascist narrative.   

Just want to remind you, Jazzhead, that Donald Trump's statement regarding banning all Muslims, included the phrase, "...until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/donald-trumps-call-to-ban-muslim-immigrants/419298/

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

You have it bass ackwards. FIRST, Muslims must neuter the crazies among them, THEN we can talk about integrating Muslims in our predominantly Judeo-Christian nation--the population of which, a hefty portion of Muslims hate and want dead. But, we can talk about that after proper security is established.

Just as, FIRST we build the Southern wall, THEN we discuss sensible America-centric immigration policies.

See how that works?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You have it bass ackwards. FIRST, Muslims must neuter the crazies among them, THEN we can talk about integrating Muslims in our predominantly Judeo-Christian nation--the population of which, a hefty portion of Muslims hate and want dead. But, we can talk about that after proper security is established.

Just as, FIRST we build the Southern wall, THEN we discuss sensible America-centric immigration policies.

See how that works?

It doesn't work, period.  Placing preconditions is a time-honored tactic for doing nothing. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Relic

Nope.......none whatsoever. the ones fighting Assad are sharia types. one more thing jazz....why are no Christians refugees going to Europe or here?  invasion pure and simple.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It may be a problem, but it's not a "planned invasion".   That's hyperbole.   Most of the refugees are fleeing a civil war,  once that's claimed far more Muslim victims than non-Muslim ones.

I disagree. The whole thing works together like cogs in a machine. It's just too organized and efficient to be random.

Plus,I have a long-stated belief that it is the goal of the globalists to take over the west by creating anarchy that will lead to riots that will lead to the citizens screaming to the government to "Do something,do ANYTHING,BUT MAKE THE STREETS SAFE!" Which of course puts them in a situation where THEY are not responsible for declaring Martial Law and suspending the Constitution for "The Duration of the Emergency",but are merely doing their sworn duty of responding to the demands of the people to make them safe.

The problem is that the ONLY ones that will have the authority to declare the "emergency" is over are the very people who declared it,and if they do they are putting themselves out of power.

It will be the end of America,and I can assure you that once this happens fundie Muslims will no longer be a problem. Their funding,weapon shipments,food supplies,and money to pay the jihadists will disappear,and not long that the Jihad leadership will also disappear.

None of this is random. It is all a part of a long-term plan to create "One World Government,Inc",with the world controlled by the international bankers,who will be the New Royalty in the New Feudal System.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Wrong. Islam is a slave culture not compatible with western cultures that believe in individual freedoms and self-determination. It is not even a religion,it is a ruling system of government. ALL we do when we invite any of them in to live with us is putting an enemy inside our walls.

Offline katzenjammer

I disagree. The whole thing works together like cogs in a machine. It's just too organized and efficient to be random.

Plus,I have a long-stated belief that it is the goal of the globalists to take over the west by creating anarchy that will lead to riots that will lead to the citizens screaming to the government to "Do something,do ANYTHING,BUT MAKE THE STREETS SAFE!" Which of course puts them in a situation where THEY are not responsible for declaring Martial Law and suspending the Constitution for "The Duration of the Emergency",but are merely doing their sworn duty of responding to the demands of the people to make them safe.

The problem is that the ONLY ones that will have the authority to declare the "emergency" is over are the very people who declared it,and if they do they are putting themselves out of power.

It will be the end of America,and I can assure you that once this happens fundie Muslims will no longer be a problem. Their funding,weapon shipments,food supplies,and money to pay the jihadists will disappear,and not long that the Jihad leadership will also disappear.

None of this is random. It is all a part of a long-term plan to create "One World Government,Inc",with the world controlled by the international bankers,who will be the New Royalty in the New Feudal System.

You're correct sneakypete.  That model that you reference is a form of the Hegelian Dialectic: Problem – Reaction – Solution.

This has been posted here before, but some may have missed it, it explains exactly what is going on in Europe: Bracken: Tet, Take Two – Islam’s 2016 European Offensive

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're correct sneakypete.  That model that you reference is a form of the Hegelian Dialectic: Problem – Reaction – Solution.

This has been posted here before, but some may have missed it, it explains exactly what is going on in Europe: Bracken: Tet, Take Two – Islam’s 2016 European Offensive

Thanks for reminding me. I can never remember Hegelian Dialectic,so I just describe it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

BRAVO! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas

Read that piece, VERY GOOD all should read it!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline aligncare

Wrong. Islam is a slave culture not compatible with western cultures that believe in individual freedoms and self-determination. It is not even a religion,it is a ruling system of government. ALL we do when we invite any of them in to live with us is putting an enemy inside our walls.

But they are already behind the wall, and the constitution protects the freedom of religious practice. And while some may see Islam as threatening--and it is--a significant portion of American Muslims just want to peacefully get along enjoying the same freedoms we all share.

Therein lies the dilemma.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
But they are already behind the wall, and the constitution protects the freedom of religious practice. And while some may see Islam as threatening--and it is--a significant portion of American Muslims just want to peacefully get along enjoying the same freedoms we all share.

I hear and read this all the time and while I believe it to an extent, this then BEGS the question:  When in the hell are you going to stand up against the radical LEADERSHIP!!!!!!  What is it, 1.1 BILLION Muslims and supposedly only a few are radicals, as in only a couple of %.  FINE, then the other 90+ % needs to step up and stop it and NOT accept them as the leadership!
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline aligncare

I hear and read this all the time and while I believe it to an extent, this then BEGS the question:  When in the hell are you going to stand up against the radical LEADERSHIP!!!!!!  What is it, 1.1 BILLION Muslims and supposedly only a few are radicals, as in only a couple of %.  FINE, then the other 90+ % needs to step up and stop it and NOT accept them as the leadership!

Yes, I understand. One of the reasons I support Donald Trump. I think he gets the threats we're facing and I feel he has my back.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:22:18 am by aligncare »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Are you familiar with the situation across Europe? The rape night New Years in Cologne? Sweden?

Are you familiar with discussions underway in Europe to return the refugees? They earned the boot.

We have no rational need for them. Leave them in the Mideast, or let them find some other place.

The muslims have no moral right to come to America, and Americans have no moral obligation to take them.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

The problem with Islam is that it is not only a small percentage - the leadership is what it is because it has the support of a large part of the population. Islam is not filled with "huddled masses wanting to be free".  These are populations that want Sharia - they want to practice it even here where, if they wanted, they could be free of it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:26:11 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
The problem with Islam is that it is not only a small percentage - the leadership is what it is because it has the support of a large part of the population. Islam is not filled with "huddled masses wanting to be free".  These are populations that want Sharia - they want to practice it even here where, if they wanted, they could be free of it.
I am AFRAID you are right...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I am AFRAID you are right...

There is NO doubt about it!  They ALL only read one book and that book is anything bu peaceful!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But they are already behind the wall, and the constitution protects the freedom of religious practice.
Since Islam isn't a religion,there is no conflict.

Yeah,I know that some people CALL it a religion,but that doesn't make it a religion anymore than calling Bruce Jenner "Caitlin" makes him a woman.

ISLAM IS A FORM OF POLICE STATE GOVERNMENT,BASED ON SLAVERY.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

:amen: We have all seen Muslim protesters in Europe carring signs with saying such as "TO HELL WITH YOUR FREEDOMS!"

Offline flowers

I watched a movie last night Mars Attacks.......just like watching the invaders and world leaders now in real life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I watched a movie last night Mars Attacks.......just like watching the invaders and world leaders now in real life.

Well,at the minimum you had a few good laughs and were entertained. That's never a waste of time.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sinkspur wrote above:
"Remember, this is a tribal election. Us Versus Them. The lowest level of human consciousness.
White is "Us".  Everybody else is "Them." "

Frankly, I have no problems with that.

For too long, the preponderance of what's been aimed at Americans by the media, the entertainment elites, and the government itself, has been "anti-white".

This time, the white folks are pushing back.

And I don't care whether you like that or not...   ;_)

Offline flowers

Well,at the minimum you had a few good laughs and were entertained. That's never a waste of time.
yes a couple of laughs.....