Author Topic: Despite N.H. primary loss, Clinton has 394 delegates to Sanders' 42  (Read 794 times)

Offline flowers

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/despite-nh-primary-loss-clinton-has-394-delegates-to-sanders-42

In the overall race for delegates, Clinton has 394, thanks in large part to endorsements from superdelegates party officials who can support the candidate of their choice.

Sanders has 42 delegates.

the list of superdelegates.........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democratic_Party_superdelegates,_2016

Offline Paladin

Re: Despite N.H. primary loss, Clinton has 394 delegates to Sanders' 42
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 08:45:06 pm »
What a joke.

"Sanders won 60 percent of the vote, but thanks to the Democratic Party’s nominating system, he leaves the Granite State with at least 13 delegates while she leaves with at least 15 delegates.

New Hampshire has 24 “pledged” delegates, which are allotted based on the popular vote. Sanders has 13, and Clinton has 9, with 2 currently allotted to neither.

But under Democratic National Committee rules, New Hampshire also has 8 “superdelegates,” party officials who are free to commit to whomever they like, regardless of how their state votes. Their votes count the same as delegates won through the primary.

New Hampshire has 8 superdelegates, 6 of which are committed to Hillary Clinton, giving her a total of 15 delegates from New Hampshire as of Wednesday at 9 a.m."

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/02/10/did-hillary-clinton-really-win-more-new-hampshire-delegates-than-sanders-despite-a-landslide-loss/

Why even bother to hold a primary?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 09:11:46 pm »

Why even bother to hold a primary?
Exactly.......Bernie has to know this?  why isn't he complaining about her delegates from last night?

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 09:46:02 pm »
"Buy the People, Shut Up the People, F*ck the People": The Clinton Mantra.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Paladin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 05:16:47 am »
Exactly.......Bernie has to know this?  why isn't he complaining about her delegates from last night?

Good question, but maybe Bernie is practicing what he preaches. Sure, he waxed Hillary right good, but doesn't everyone deserve the same, or nearly he same reward, regardless of effort or achievement?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 06:08:46 am »
I wouldn't blame Sanders if he ran 3rd party. :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 06:09:21 am by Once-Ler »